Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

GoldenSky

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 6, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Seems you took it personally when it was suggested that sudden concern with the homeless, seemingly coinciding with the exact time a homeless person is arrested over mask laws,

Um...what? lol. I posted an article, in the Covid thread here, specifically about Covid restrictions impacting homeless people disproportionately...why do you keep banging on about "sudden concern with the homeless" and a "coinciding" of events when it was literally the one event, being me posting that article?

GoldenSky

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 6, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
As I've said. You've since made it clear her homelessness is only relevant to further push your political views. So we've clarified your position.

Um, I think I made it clear above, with quotes, that I've also posted instances of oppressive mask-arrests where the person was NOT homeless? But that in this case the circumstances are aggravated further as it would mean homeless people are forced to wear them 24/?

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Um...what? lol. I posted an article, in the Covid thread here, specifically about Covid restrictions impacting homeless people disproportionately...why do you keep banging on about "sudden concern with the homeless" and a "coinciding" of events when it was literally the one event, being me posting that article?
Um, I think I made it clear above, with quotes, that I've also posted instances of oppressive mask-arrests where the person was NOT homeless? But that in this case the circumstances are aggravated further as it would mean homeless people are forced to wear them 24/?

I don’t know what you want me to say here. My comment was that people who traditionally couldn’t care less about the homeless, suddenly posting articles about the treatment of the homeless, because it suits their political views, is quite ironic.

It’s particularly amusing when it’s people who traditionally would be outraged about the homeless being given and government funded support. Not saying you fit that description though, but posters elsewhere do.

And here we are.

I look forward to future threads where you’re arguing for more government support to be given to the homeless.

Aug 1, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Why don’t you ask this mother….

We should keep our mother's out of this. I have lot of respect for mothers. How would you like it, if I asked you about your mother?
Yeah! You don't. You think Indian people feel differently about their mothers? I don't think so. The love we feel for our Mothers is a universal human quality.
It's shameless to use a mother's torment in response to a factual matter. As Stalin said, one mothers pain is a tragedy, a million deaths a statistic. Or something like that. Or maybe he didn't say it. Probably, he didn't mention anyone's mother. Shame on you.

We should keep our mother's out of this. I have lot of respect for mothers. How would you like it, if I asked you about your mother?
Yeah! You don't. You think Indian people feel differently about their mothers? I don't think so. The love we feel for our Mothers is a universal human quality.
It's shameless to use a mother's torment in response to a factual matter. As Stalin said, one mothers pain is a tragedy, a million deaths a statistic. Or something like that. Or maybe he didn't say it. Probably, he didn't mention anyone's mother. Shame on you.
You’re asking about validity of what’s happening in India and there’s video of a baby dying in a car of covid ( if story is to be believed). Wtf are you on about?

What is my agenda? That the medical advice says this is unnecessary?

Dude, the fact she is homeless is LITERALLY THE WHOLE STORY - it's not an additional little fact.
Again please point whether the medical advice set definition of what is “low” because if we can find it maybe something useful can happen as change (fwiw I agree that the current situation in Perth is low)

Aug 1, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Way to miss the point
I didn't bring up the car. As it is it was a van. I'm just asking if there is any relevance to the baby being in the van?
There has to be reason why the van was so prominent. It's possible the traffic in this Indian city is so bad that the place is full of smog and there literally is so little oxygen in the air. Or was the baby left in the van on a hot day with the windows shut? It seems there is a lot missing to this baby in the van story

GoldenSky

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 6, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Oh. So in contrast to January's lockdown, masks from after tomorrow WILL NOT be required when outdoors when socially distanced for the remainder of the 14 day period - exactly what I have been arguing for all week, and back in January too. (Maybe the virus has changed lol). And look - "use common sense". Thank God.

THIS is why complaining about anti-science, unreasonable, oppressive behaviour from authorities is always needed.

1619711986429.png

GoldenSky

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 6, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I wonder if the case of the homeless person arrested being splashed all over The West Australian had anything to do with it. Because certainly there has not been any mention of common sense until now.

Maybe the virus changed, or maybe the Labor government is taking it's signal from Biden's CDC changing their guidelines on outdoor mask usage last night. Funny.

I didn't bring up the car. As it is it was a van. I'm just asking if there is any relevance to the baby being in the van?
There has to be reason why the van was so prominent. It's possible the traffic in this Indian city is so bad that the place is full of smog and there literally is so little oxygen in the air. Or was the baby left in the van on a hot day with the windows shut? It seems there is a lot missing to this baby in the van story
The point is the baby died of covid.
The car means inability to access healthcare

I wonder if the case of the homeless person arrested being splashed all over The West Australian had anything to do with it. Because certainly there has not been any mention of common sense until now.

Maybe the virus changed, or maybe the Labor government is taking it's signal from Biden's CDC changing their guidelines on outdoor mask usage last night. Funny.
Or it’s meeting “low” prevalence- would really like hard number guidelines to be published and public

Aug 1, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Invisible Enemies: War on Terror, War on Covid
Divide the Public: Race, Gender, Immigration
Control: Lockdowns, Contact Tracing, Compliance
Disempower the Public: Shutdown small Business, Increase Public Debt,

Result: Power for the Powerful, Disempower the masses. No more Populism

Welcome to my nightmare

Aug 1, 2008
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I'm sure you do find it funny. I certainly find it funny that you're so enamoured with your own intellect, yet descend rapdily in to threats and insults when people don't buy in to your nonsense.
YOu copied one of my posts. At least you could give me credit. How rude!
Winter is coming! You'll get yours butler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back