Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 4 - Ivermectin doesn't work either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 5:

b50c0c6717.png
A description please. Examples on their own are never answers.

its like asking the question « what is a painter? » and then pasting a photo of Adolf hitler.

Would be self explanatory to most, don't worry if you don't get it.
if you can’t explain it then it’s not a thing. You’ve had two attempts now and failed both times.

it’s probably because saying something is toxic actually means nothing more then that you don’t like it but can’t explain why you don’t like it. obviously that’s incredibly immature so instead you give it this label called toxic that feels like it’s objective but actually isn’t. It’s a trick word. Its ultimately just a front for a negative emotion that you can’t rationalise.

if you can’t explain it then it’s not a thing. You’ve had two attempts now and failed both times.

it’s probably because saying something is toxic actually means nothing more then that you don’t like it but can’t explain why you don’t like it. obviously that’s incredibly immature so instead you give it this label called toxic that feels like it’s objective but actually isn’t. It’s a trick word. Its ultimately just a front for a negative emotion that you can’t rationalise.

Ah huh.

That's a whole lot of words to say you feel personally offended by the use of the word toxic. Perhaps because you yourself might have been described as a toxic poster.

Why don’t you ask this mother….

There's a crisis in India but I don't think these tabloid scare stories are helpful. It's a bit like the nonsense we saw from Wuhan in early 2020 where people were apparently dropping dead in the street. Unlike influenza and other diseases, the young are not generally susceptible to Covid-19.

There needs to be massive vaccine rollout for the elderly in India. The health ministry reported that about 88 per cent of all Covid-19 deaths in the country are in the age group of 45 years and above. The age profile of deaths is likely to be much higher than that. Targeting vaccines for 80 yo and above would be the most productive.

This is how ****ed up the woke brigade are on this site.
What's happening in india is heartbreaking.

I remember when it was ravaging Europe and North America, Baltimore Jack posted there are two things that causes covid to spike,

How dense the population is.

This was liked by like minded posters, as were his daily updates of the statistics.

Now if I was to say the same thing about India, no, I wouldn't. I just wouldn't. It's heartbreaking. I have empathy, genuine empathy and i wouldn't do that. God bless half the doctors in this country are indian.
The behaviour of the woke brigade on this board has been disgraceful especially through the pandemic and its food for thought to look back and reflect on such behaviour.

Last edited:
Disagree I find seeds usually has something to debate in posts and worthy of discussion. Whereas yebiga is somewhere down a rabbit hole no one else can find

I will try - toxic poster doesn’t engage genuinely with subject, posts specifically to anger others who try to respond and deliberately misconstrues points to focus on irrelevant components (witness recent exchange re covid baby death in car)

This is how f’ed up the woke brigade are on this site.

I remember when it was ravaging Europe and North America, Baltimore Jack posted there are two things that causes covid to spike,

This was liked by like minded posters, as were his daily updates of the statistics.

Now if I was to say the same thing about India, no, I wouldn't. I just wouldn't. It's heartbreaking. I have empathy, genuine empathy and i wouldn't do that. God bless half the doctors in this country are indian.
The behaviour of the woke brigade on this board has been disgraceful especially through the pandemic and its food for thought to look back and reflect on such behaviour.
I must have missed what the “woke” people have said (I identify as somnolent myself)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The masks are being used for a nudge for other measures (i.e. social distancing, keeping people constantly thinking about the virus and risks).
I can see what you’re trying to say.

Our management of the pandemic is somehow getting worse as we go on.
The vaccine rollout has been going for over two months, and the positive HQ guard in Perth only received his first dose of the vaccine a week ago.

We have completely shut the border to a country with an infection rate no greater than that of the US at its peak - when there was never any discussion of a total ban - yet we have taken this long to vaccinate our front line. Two months into the vaccine rollout, no one should be working in quarantine who isn’t fully vaccinated, and there are no excuses.

I can see what you’re trying to say.

focussed on the government's handling of the pandemic, plus other rules ie social distancing, handwashing and so forth, nothing else...

What we were discussing was written in pretty plain English above - no need to pretend to be bamboozled.

This is how f’ed up the woke brigade are on this site.

Not as bad as the tinfoilers though. 12 months ago this whole pandemic was being staged so that the 5G towers could be rolled out.

focussed on the government's handling of the pandemic, plus other rules ie social distancing, handwashing and so forth, nothing else...

What we were discussing was written in pretty plain English above - no need to pretend to be bamboozled.
The visual cue of masks is not really a “nudge” measure when the other practices like social distancing are enforceable by law. That’s all.

Channel 7 news report from Sydney’s new vaccine hub interrupted by protester carrying VACCINES KILL placard 😆
Friend on Facebook in the UK announced she had had her vaccination and then had a dust up with her friend. The other person was absolutely convinced that the vaccination was dangerous and untested.

There are three reasons for this:

1) AZ is $3 a dose, Pfizer $30

2) az can be distributed with normal -18c cold chain, Pfizer needs -60c

3) many poor countries are also obtaining via COVAX. Much of Africa, South America, and Asia is receiving vaccines via COVAX, be it as a donation or a purchase from COVAX. Note AZ 319m doses so far via COVAX, Pfizer is only just over 1m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back