Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 5 - Get vaccinated.

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infec...d-19-vaccination-case-surveillance-051121.pdf

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Last edited:
sorted I really want you to have a look at this. The Israel preprint study on natural immunity vs vaccination is discussed around 40 mins.

The theme of the video is Jimmy Dore’s new found anti-vax attitude in his videos and ivermectin promotion (which he later denies completely, having taken his video down but forgetting he went in to bat for it on Rogan).

But aside from that, he covers the Israel preprint.

So it is about religion? Jeepers, make your mind up. This is a dreadful attempt on your behalf, to have a bet each way.
He hasn't articulated it well, but there is a sub group of the Muslim/ Arabic population who have been influenced by the delay vaccination viewpoint, and some as come from informal community leaders (one of whom was reported to be an imam); even though the main Islamic leadership are consistently calling for vaccination.
Unfortunately the poster phrased it in a highly reductionist way.

Still wondering why you used quote marks as though you think Big Pharma is not a thing? And waiting for your evidence about profitability from hospitalisations vs vaccines.

The Pfizer vaccine for Covid-19, registering the full year sales of its vaccine at $36bn, made it easily the biggest drug product of all time. It could be the most lucrative industrial product launch since Apple's iPhone or the Tesla Model 3.

The pharma industry has a long history of being run by corrupt practises, Pfizer being subjected to some of the biggest fines for fraudulent promotion of their products. It's strange that people are so incurious about the products being promoted by these dodgy companies making billions against Sars-Cov-2.
The big pharma stuff is true but so is the fact that ******* idiots are calling the hospital where my sister is a nurse on FaceTime, looking at their dying unvaccinated family members and abusing the nurses and doctors telling them how to treat them and demanding it’s all bullshit.
They are literally saying this s**t even up until death you can’t make this s**t up.

Romania just hit 600 deaths a day, the second least vaccinated European country. Death rate per population nearly seven times as high as US. The least vaccinated Bulgaria not far behind. Locals blaming fake news for low rates

8429735A-B064-4377-A5A3-4DED3776C350.jpeg

calling mask wearing child abuse highlights the extremity of your freedumb viewpoint
He's really not ready to hear about Halloween yet

It's produced in quantities sufficient to have given away hundreds of millions of doses to Africa for free.

You can read all about it here:

"As much as needed, for as long as needed."

I don't think you can argue production is an issue, somehow, especially when the same corporation is currently scaling up producition on what is in all likelihood a rebadged version of ivermectin (mulnuprivir) for 700X times the retail price in huge quantities to treat Covid, starting with the $1.3 billion purchase the US has just made and the 300K doses we've ordered.

Of course, at that price, there will be no possibility of Westerners using it to prevent infection and transmission, which is the area where ivermectin is having ~87% success rate in the countries using it.

Ohhhh all the different drugs use the same manufacturing method.

Meanwhile ....anyone is allowed to make Ivermectin , the patents are long gone.
That means that the people who make 100mg aspirin and sell it in chemists for $3.00, could make Ivermectin if they wanted to tool up.
Merck profit making theory. PoooF GONE .

Even if they were making toilet roll, they would need to add facilities to manufacture it in the large scales needed for covid treatment.
They would do it if there was demand but there is not.
Why no demand?
Because health authorities are not advocating it and only a handful of wacko doctors are prescribing it.

The big pharma stuff is true but so is the fact that ******* idiots are calling the hospital where my sister is a nurse on FaceTime, looking at their dying unvaccinated family members and abusing the nurses and doctors telling them how to treat them and demanding it’s all bullshit.
They are literally saying this sh*t even up until death you can’t make this sh*t up.

Even when they die, their idiot relatives will blame the hospital staff.
Useless bloody medical degree's, why study sheeple stuff for the best part of a decade when you can learn it all from a half hour video?

Still wondering why you used quote marks as though you think Big Pharma is not a thing? And waiting for your evidence about profitability from hospitalisations vs vaccines.

The Pfizer vaccine for Covid-19, registering the full year sales of its vaccine at $36bn, made it easily the biggest drug product of all time. It could be the most lucrative industrial product launch since Apple's iPhone or the Tesla Model 3.

The pharma industry has a long history of being run by corrupt practises, Pfizer being subjected to some of the biggest fines for fraudulent promotion of their products. It's strange that people are so incurious about the products being promoted by these dodgy companies making billions against Sars-Cov-2.

Its been like a gold rush for these companies.
Once they got their product approved Pfizer went all out , and it was an industrial marvel that they brought it into mass production so quickly.
The actual manufacturing methods were not commonplace at all.

Astrazenica would have hoped for the outcome, but the rare blood clotting side effect made it not the Vaccine of choice.
J & J arrived fairly early, but the vaccine was less effective than Pfizer.
Moderna arrived too late for the big bucks.

Last edited:
Even when they die, their idiot relatives will blame the hospital staff.
Useless bloody medical degree's, why study sheeple stuff for the best part of a decade when you can learn it all from a half hour video?
In that Ny Times Romania article I posted earlier one of the medical staff tell how some hospital patients barely able to breathe are still adamant it’s not covid! Crazy

Romania just hit 600 deaths a day, the second least vaccinated European country. Death rate per population nearly seven times as high as US. The least vaccinated Bulgaria not far behind. Locals blaming fake news for low rates
From an online acquaintance:

8A642179-6C42-42F7-A741-518987F13276.jpeg

And another:

15F72668-1855-42BD-9DB1-0DB33B395F76.jpeg
DB80AB99-E44B-4748-B488-F10A19A653D0.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't you make a point of not watching videos when people post them?
I make a point of not watching them when they are videos from nobodies who want to push nutty theories and/or the poster doesn’t bother to explain the video or give time stamps.

But that’s me. You’re a different person, who has expressed a lot of interest in this topic.

Yeah that doctor wearing the mask when he did my surgery, absolutely abused the fu** out of him. Kept calling him a "sheeple" as I was going under too.

People don't realise that kids in other countries wore masks pre-covid. That said those people typically never leave their basements so getting a real world anecdote out of them is pointless.
The doctor was a six year old???

Did you miss the bit where I mentioned young children?

I just hate to see it, sorry. It's very sad. And pointless.

He hasn't articulated it well, but there is a sub group of the Muslim/ Arabic population who have been influenced by the delay vaccination viewpoint, and some as come from informal community leaders (one of whom was reported to be an imam); even though the main Islamic leadership are consistently calling for vaccination.
Unfortunately the poster phrased it in a highly reductionist way.
Reductionist. I'm so sorry. I meant every word of it.

You are joking? I’m pretty sure if you asked me as a kid to pick between no greens, no set bedtime and no mask, I’d be masking up.

I tell you what, when I was about 7 my mum forced me to stay at the dinner table and eat all the spinach sausage roll concoctions she'd made. THAT is child abuse.

I tell you what, when I was about 7 my mum forced me to stay at the dinner table and eat all the spinach sausage roll concoctions she'd made. THAT is child abuse.
That’s nothing. About the same age my mother had my brother and I wear matching t-shirts WITH OUR NAMES ON THEM. Pretty sure such practices have since been banned by the UN.

The doctor was a six year old???

Did you miss the bit where I mentioned young children?

I just hate to see it, sorry. It's very sad. And pointless.

I saw you mentioned kids, but I also see you frequently make comments in bad faith.

I saw kids wearing masks in Vic and NSW during bushfire season.

THOSE MONSTERS. HOW DARE THEY WANT TO PROTECT THEM FROM SMOKE INHALATION.

That’s nothing. About the same age my mother had my brother and I wear matching t-shirts WITH OUR NAMES ON THEM. Pretty sure such practices have since been banned by the UN.
You and your brother have the same names?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back