Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 5 - Get vaccinated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief

Chugging Adrenochrome
Dec 1, 1999
Gates' Payroll
AFL Club
Carlton
https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infec...d-19-vaccination-case-surveillance-051121.pdf

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Last edited:

yebiga

LETS GO BRANDON
Suspended
Aug 1, 2008
Post-Modern Wonderland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infec...d-19-vaccination-case-surveillance-051121.pdf

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.
How to Lie with Statistics - by Darrell Huff

The only number that would remotely tell you anything is overall mortality for all causes year on year
Every vaccinated country is revealing a significant increase in mortality during 2021 over 2020 and all the years preceding.
Predominantly there are spikes in heart failure, strokes, blood clots.

Draw your own conclusions

SaintsSeptember

Hall of Famer
Mar 19, 2008
Narre Warren North
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
How to Lie with Statistics - by Darrell Huff

The only number that would remotely tell you anything is overall mortality for all causes year on year
Every vaccinated country is revealing a significant increase in mortality during 2021 over 2020 and all the years preceding.
Predominantly there are spikes in heart failure, strokes, blood clots.

Draw your own conclusions
Yes and most of the ones dying are unvaccinated.
Luckily they are not all unvaccinated.

Excess deaths per 100 000.
Where are the most anti-vaxxers Norther or southern USA?

yebiga

LETS GO BRANDON
Suspended
Aug 1, 2008
Post-Modern Wonderland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

And_ROOS

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
What do you guys make of this?

So theres all these army people, all these forced vaccinations, people being taken away, and there is zero footage? Absolutely no one happens to have a mobile phone or camera when this massive operation occurs?

Meanwhile...
Traditional Owners in Binjari and Rockhole expressed their disappointment in the allegations.
“People are very hurt by the untrue comments being made in the media and social media about their situation,” they said in a statement to NITV News, provided via the Wurli-Wurlinjang Health Service.

Tons of counter info out there. But you have one youtube video thats completely unverifiable.

So unless actual photos or videos come out, I make nothing of it.

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
So theres all these army people, all these forced vaccinations, people being taken away, and there is zero footage? Absolutely no one happens to have a mobile phone or camera when this massive operation occurs?
You make a valid point. Time will tell if the footage emerges.

If it doesn't, then I will be happy to say that whoever is spreading these claims may have been making it up.

Unlike a lot of folks around here, I'm happy to look at different angles and wait to see how things pan out before making up my mind.

Thanks for the link. I wonder why they didn't name the elders they claimed to be quoting.

And if the footage does emerge? How would you feel about forced removal to 'quarantine camps'?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs_R_Us

Space Traveller
May 3, 2001
Sirius - the Dogstar
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

If it doesn't, then I will be happy to say that whoever is spreading these claims may have been making it up.

Unlike a lot of folks around here, I'm happy to look at different angles and wait to see how things pan out before making up my mind.

Thanks for the link. I wonder why they didn't name the elders they claimed to be quoting.

And if the footage does emerge? How would you feel about forced removal to 'quarantine camps'?
Overseas travellers go into HQ or Howard Springs for 14 days or until they test negative. Queensland places overseas travellers in HQ that test positive, into hospital.

In NT the Aboriginal people are very mobile between communities and to stop infected individuals from spreading the disease like wildfire some may need to be isolated for the good of the entire indigenous population.

I can understand that many may be bewildered because they haven’t grasped the seriousness of the threat to their very lives plus they are suspicious of the vaccination (fed by misinformation). Rumours become exaggerated and resistance increases, so it’s a vicious cycle.

Gunner (unfortunate name) has a job on his hands. Indigenous leaders need to step up.

sorted

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham, West Ham

Meanwhile...

Tons of counter info out there. But you have one youtube video thats completely unverifiable.

You realise that it is on the public record that the NT government is using the Australian army to forcibly remove people from Indigenous communities, put them on trucks and transport them to camps?

No one is being held down and injected but there is a denial of informed consent on vaccination when whole communities are locked in their homes, not even to get essentials, or taken away on trucks by the army.

And_ROOS

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong

If footage emerges I would be absolutely outraged, no one should be forcefully removed from their homes unless they are a danger to others.
You realise that it is on the public record that the NT government is using the Australian army to forcibly remove people from Indigenous communities, put them on trucks and transport them to camps?

No one is being held down and injected but there is a denial of informed consent on vaccination when whole communities are locked in their homes, not even to get essentials, or taken away on trucks by the army.
Ahh yes a heavily edited video taken out of context from an anti-vaxxer, my favourite type of reliable resource...

Why did she leave out the part where Michael Gunner had this is his released presser?

An expanded Rapid Assessment Team was deployed to Binjari and Rockhole last night to help with the hard lockdown, begin the contact tracing work, and provide as much support as possible to residents.
This includes providing food and other essential items to residents.
But why would they be providing FOOD and other essential items to RESIDENTS for them to stay HOME to quarantine if they were herding them up and taking them to a camp?
Seems odd doesn't it? And strange how it fits in the mantra of voluntary admission to those camps, which is the overwhelming info coming out of residents of the NT.

Maybe, just maybe, try not getting your information from someone in England who probably can't point out Australia on a map.

1637826951236.png

She seems unbiased and rational :tearsofjoy:

sorted

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham, West Ham
If footage emerges I would be absolutely outraged, no one should be forcefully removed from their homes unless they are a danger to others.
Didn't you see the Chief Minister of NT saying people can't leave their homes, and that positive cases and close contacts would be taken on trucks by the army to camps?

But why would they be providing FOOD and other essential items to RESIDENTS for them to stay HOME to quarantine if they were herding them up and taking them to a camp?
Seems odd doesn't it? And strange how it fits in the mantra of voluntary admission to those camps, which is the overwhelming info coming out of residents of the NT.
There's no voluntary admission to the camps. Anyone who tests positive and their close contacts are rounded up and put on a truck.

The rest of the community is prohibited from leaving their homes for food or other essentials - so are reliant on government supplies to survive.

sorted

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham, West Ham
I applaud anything done to minimise their deaths.
How far would you go to minimise their deaths? Cart them off in army trucks to camps? Lock them up in their homes? Remove their consent for vaccines by making life impossible if they didn't get vaccinated?

SaintsSeptember

Hall of Famer
Mar 19, 2008
Narre Warren North
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
How far would you go to minimise their deaths? Cart them off in army trucks to camps? Lock them up in their homes? Remove their consent for vaccines by making life impossible if they didn't get vaccinated?
If they were otherwise going to die, i'd see most of the short term actions you listed as preferable.

Nuggs Bunny

Premium Platinum
Oct 12, 2015
de_dust2
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys

Over the past few days false claims have been circulating online that Aboriginal people from Binjari and Rockhole were being forcibly removed from their homes and taken to enforced quarantine in Howard Springs, and people including children were being forcibly vaccinated.

None of these claims are true, according to the Aboriginal Medical Services Alliance Northern Territory (AMSANT), the local Aboriginal health services and community leaders.
Jeez, who to believe? The people from the communities or the perennially unemployed on the internet forums?

Dogs_R_Us

Space Traveller
May 3, 2001
Sirius - the Dogstar
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Didn't you see the Chief Minister of NT saying people can't leave their homes, and that positive cases and close contacts would be taken on trucks by the army to camps?

There's no voluntary admission to the camps. Anyone who tests positive and their close contacts are rounded up and put on a truck.

The rest of the community is prohibited from leaving their homes for food or other essentials - so are reliant on government supplies to survive.
In Queensland people in HQ who test positive are rounded up - I mean, they are transferred to hospital. Not sure they use trucks, even cattle trucks.

Community cases are permitted to quarantine at home but are checked up on daily to make sure they stay home. Now, do you think the indigenous folk who’ve tested positive can be relied on to stay home and isolated? Call me racist if you must, but I think a culture that is so community- and family-focused would find those restrictions impossible.

No doubt it’s traumatic but they would be treated well, receive everything they need, and importantly, their community is less at risk.

SaintsSeptember

Hall of Famer
Mar 19, 2008
Narre Warren North
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
In Queensland people in HQ who test positive are rounded up - I mean, they are transferred to hospital. Not sure they use trucks, even cattle trucks.

Community cases are permitted to quarantine at home but are checked up on daily to make sure they stay home. Now, do you think the indigenous folk who’ve tested positive can be relied on to stay home and isolated? Call me racist if you must, but I think a culture that is so community- and family-focused would find those restrictions impossible.

No doubt it’s traumatic but they would be treated well, receive everything they need, and importantly, their community is less at risk.
Surely they aren't forcing them to go to Hospitals in Ambulances when they get really sick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad