Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 5 - Get vaccinated.

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infec...d-19-vaccination-case-surveillance-051121.pdf

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Last edited:

So here in Bulgaria we had 5,000 cases and 214 deaths here today. 2 of the biggest hospitals have no more capacity left and are no longer accepting patients. It's not even winter here, the least vaxxed nation in Europe is starting to feel it now. Enjoy all you crazy anti vaxxers out there. Someone was here gloating about freedoms in Bulgaria a while ago (forgot the posters name) and i warned him it will get substantially worse here. While western Europe is getting better despite massive number of cases, it's gonna be a long winter here. You cannot find people to vaccinate here, i think 50% of them are anti vaxxers or something according to the Gallup poll.

So here in Bulgaria we had 5,000 cases and 214 deaths here today. 2 of the biggest hospitals have no more capacity left and are no longer accepting patients. It's not even winter here, the least vaxxed nation in Europe is starting to feel it now. Enjoy all you crazy anti vaxxers out there. Someone was here gloating about freedoms in Bulgaria a while ago (forgot the posters name) and i warned him it will get substantially worse here. While western Europe is getting better despite massive number of cases, it's gonna be a long winter here. You cannot find people to vaccinate here, i think 50% of them are anti vaxxers or something according to the Gallup poll.

I believe you're talking about mouncey2franklin

I believe you're talking about mouncey2franklin

Yeah i hope he will be here enjoying these figures right now. It's gonna get even worse. 214 deaths a day for a nation of 7 million is a serious figure.

Bulgaria soon to be the 2nd worst affected nation/per capita. But but but those freedoms in a Chalga club must have been awesome.

Yeah i hope he will be here enjoying these figures right now. It's gonna get even worse. 214 deaths a day for a nation of 7 million is a serious figure.

Bulgaria soon to be the 2nd worst affected nation/per capita....

I'm sure he'll continue to argue that so long as he can do whatever he wants, the rest of it doesn't matter. Who cares if hospitals are full and people are dying after all.

Hopefully it doesn't get any worse there.

I'm sure he'll continue to argue that so long as he can do whatever he wants, the rest of it doesn't matter. Who cares if hospitals are full and people are dying after all.

Hopefully it doesn't get any worse there.

Yeah like fake numbers/figures etc. I have witnessed it first hand today btw. Wanted to go check a mate out who had a bypass surgey and there were ambulances doing circles cause there are no beds available. Like 10's of them. Few floors were sealed off and non-covid floors, well there were 2 only. Essential surgeries are also in limbo right now, glad my mate got his job done 2 weeks ago, for people who need essential surgeries now, they are pretty much ****ed.

Yeah like fake numbers/figures etc. I have witnessed it first hand today btw. Wanted to go check a mate out who had a bypass surgey and there were ambulances doing circles cause there are no beds available. Like 10's of them. Few floors were sealed off and non-covid floors, well there were 2 only. Essential surgeries are also in limbo right now, glad my mate got his job done 2 weeks ago, for people who need essential surgeries now, they are pretty much f’ed.

So all those with mild Covid wouldn't even bother to get tested amongst all that chaos, resulting in a much lower reported number of Covid.
There will also be some who die, without being able to access medical treatment, and i'd suggest that they have better use for their medical people than postmortem examinations.

Yeah like fake numbers/figures etc. I have witnessed it first hand today btw. Wanted to go check a mate out who had a bypass surgey and there were ambulances doing circles cause there are no beds available. Like 10's of them. Few floors were sealed off and non-covid floors, well there were 2 only. Essential surgeries are also in limbo right now, glad my mate got his job done 2 weeks ago, for people who need essential surgeries now, they are pretty much f’ed.

Shows how insulated from the reality of the pandemic we have been here in Australia.

Even at it's worst, it wasn't all that bad.

Massachusetts reporting 45% of its Covid deaths last week were fully vaccinated.

Just a lie.

Just out of interest , why are you so interested , so desperate to lie like this to spread your agenda?
Its not a misunderstanding , you are just desperate to prove that we shouldn't have all gotten vaccinated.

Shows how insulated from the reality of the pandemic we have been here in Australia.

Even at it's worst, it wasn't all that bad.

If you speak to the general public here, they are anti vaxxers. They sound like P35 and all the other nutjob anti vaxxers in this thread * 2 maybe. Govt is crying out for people to get vaccinated but there's no one turning up! Only 25% been vaxxed and hundreds and thousands of batches of vaccine did lie here and now have expired cause they couldn't find people to vaccinate.

You get what you deserve. My last trip to Russia a few months ago quickly reminded me, why Eastern Bloc nations basically the same. It's not surprising that Russia is just as bad right now and you wonder what their actual figures are.

Just a lie.

Just out of interest , why are you so interested , so desperate to lie like this to spread your agenda?
Its not a misunderstanding , you are just desperate to prove that we shouldn't have all gotten vaccinated.
More to the point, not even any numbers as to how many vaccinated people have presented to the hospital actually suffering from covid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not your mother you can do as you wish.
Why are you so diligent in spreading these lies? What do you get out of picking up every bit of misinformation and spreading it without being the least bit curious as to whether it is true or not?

Why are you so diligent in spreading these lies? What do you get out of picking up every bit of misinformation and spreading it without being the least bit curious as to whether it is true or not?

Just a mistake I apologize profusely.

45 deaths from vaccinated in a state in a week doesn't seem ideal however

I am not your mother you can do as you wish.
Just a mistake I apologize profusely.

45 deaths from vaccinated in a state in a week doesn't seem ideal however

Obviously Ideal would be zero.

Massachusetts has a vaccine rate in the 83% ish area.
541 in hospital down from 4000.

Now try to concentrate.
Once you are in Hospital, vaccination or not , you are in a bad way. You might get worse and die.
So it seems that the vaccine has been successful at drastically reducing those needing Hospital treatment.

Of the 541 in Hospital , only 192 are Vaccinated.
If you choose one of the 5 million people to have had their first shot its a . There is 38 in a million chance that you are one of the ones in Hospital.
If you choose one of the 1.8 million people who have not had a shot , its closer to 200 in a million.

Total deaths of vaccinated people in Massachusetts to date is 254.
Total deaths of non-vaccinated people in Massachusetts 18 550.

Covid is, or can be, a serious illness for some people, vaccinated or not. Those with other health issues need to be especially careful not to get it, or get early and prompt medical assistance at the first symptom. This might be stating the obvious but it seems that some are hesitant to ask for help, maybe thinking they are not too bad, or worrying too much. But the disease can overtake them rapidly and suddenly.

This is concerning, for all states

Remove this Banner Ad

Back