Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 5 - Get vaccinated.

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infec...d-19-vaccination-case-surveillance-051121.pdf

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Last edited:
A challenge, but always an honour too, only asked because they respect what you have to say
Yeah an honour indeed.
Was joking with my daughter earlier to never become good at them! I get hit up for them and unfortunately it’s quite a few now.

It's over guys.

Hope not too many of you are gonna have withdrawals from lack of needles.
who the hell is saying they will have a problem with having a lack of needles? Are you projecting other issues?

who the hell is saying they will have a problem with having a lack of needles? Are you projecting other issues?
Way to miss the point sister.

I note that you ignore the article, which is in fact a huge ******* turn of events, but instead decide to focus on needles.

Sister is worried about needles... Not the fact that one of the most influential countries in the world is saying '* it.. its over'

Mah whabout ma needles man?

I note that you ignore the article, which is in fact a huge ******* turn of events, but instead decide to focus on needles.

Sister is worried about needles... Not the fact that the leader of one of the most influential countries in the world is saying 'don't sack me just for being a lying turd .... look over here it might be over'

EFA

It's over guys.

Hope not too many of you are gonna have withdrawals from lack of needles.
Hope you’re right, but it’s not when they announce an easing of restrictions that we know this thing will be over, it’s when they don’t have to re introduce them a few months later. We’ve been here before.

Besides, there might be a another reason Boris is making grand pronouncements right now...

Hope you’re right, but it’s not when they announce an easing of restrictions that we know this thing will be over, it’s when they don’t have to re introduce them a few months later. We’ve been here before.

Besides, there might be a another reason Boris is making grand pronouncements right now...
Yes, Party time for Boris, again, again. ;)

Sister is worried about needles... Not the fact that one of the most influential countries in the world is saying 'fu** it.. its over'

Your the one focussed on needles.

i wonder what percentage of anti vaxers problems with vaccines is just because they are afraid of needles. If they came in tablet form i doubt anti vaxers would be a thing. Well atleast among right wingers.

Last edited:
So unavoidable …listening to strangers instead of own family…

Your the one focussed on needles.

i wonder what percentage of anti vaxers problems with vaccines is just because they are afraid of needles. If they came in tablet form i doubt anti vaxers would be a thing. Well atleast among right wingers.

I'd never heard it was a fear of needles, I've heard a shitload of other reasons but never that one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if it were true, why this virus? Why not the myriad of other needles used in medicine. Why antiVax, why not an anti needle crusade?
Social media to blame plus new vax/worldwide epidemic = s**t show of misinformation

I'd never heard it was a fear of needles, I've heard a shitload of other reasons but never that one.
Its subconscious. What you may be hearing is post hoc rationalization to justify a fear of needles.

anyway just a theory that may apply to some. And not one ive given a lot of thought to.

Pockets of society will always rebel against whatever is on offer - all social media did was provide a mechanism for connection of those pockets.
You underestimate the power of the mob. Social media is the easiest way to gather one. Plus these are people who’s main form of reading has been defined this way for years

That's the one they don't tell you about.

Big tough guy doesn't want to admit he's scared of a widdle needle.

Pockets of society will always rebel against whatever is on offer - all social media did was provide a mechanism for connection of those pockets.
The boundless optimism of connecting like minded people online didn't take into account the fact some people are out of their minds.

Yeah an honour indeed.
Was joking with my daughter earlier to never become good at them! I get hit up for them and unfortunately it’s quite a few now.
I hope you start the eulogies with "I get no respect at all"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back