Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 5 - Get vaccinated.

Remove this Banner Ad

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infec...d-19-vaccination-case-surveillance-051121.pdf

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Last edited:
The internet is a funny place full of loser creeps full of bullshit that find each other. But anyway (thats just an observation) as long suspected the death toll from covid -19 is much higher than reported.

The whole sorry saga of covid-19 does make me feel greatful to live in a place where the community is empathetic and egalitarian enough to have happy endings to their stories when happy endings are possible.

Screenshot_20211104-090300_Samsung Internet.jpg

So the study supports that it's effective against severe illness and death.

No. Only if you exclude males ie half the population, and the other most vulnerable groups such as older frail individuals, and individuals with comorbidities. So it doesn't support that it is effective against severe illness and death.

Where did the study ever say this?

It's direct quote from the study

The effectiveness against severe illness seems to remain high through 9 months, although not for men, older frail individuals, and individuals with comorbidities.​

Funny because it's true

NEW YORK, NY—In a moment celebrated by all hard-working lobbyists, Pfizer announced that the COVID-19 vaccine will reduce average daily child COVID deaths from almost zero all the way down to almost zero.​
“These are phenomenal results. Our internal studies have proven a microscopic benefit to an even more microscopic risk to children,” stated Dee Pimbly, head of Pfizer’s Department of Propaganda to a crowd of journalists who have not allowed their own children to bask in the warm glow of sunlight, or interact with other children for almost no reason whatsoever.​
FDA officials praised Pfizer for fighting a virus that is the leading killer of children after cancer, vehicular accidents, suicide, heart disease, drowning, suffocation, the flu, meteors from space, and slipping on a banana peel. Experts say the vaccine will probably kill more kids than it saves, but it's ok because science.​
When asked about any safety concerns, an FDA official replied, “We’re excited to start giving it to them so we can find out.”​

Funny because it's true

NEW YORK, NY—In a moment celebrated by all hard-working lobbyists, Pfizer announced that the COVID-19 vaccine will reduce average daily child COVID deaths from almost zero all the way down to almost zero.​
“These are phenomenal results. Our internal studies have proven a microscopic benefit to an even more microscopic risk to children,” stated Dee Pimbly, head of Pfizer’s Department of Propaganda to a crowd of journalists who have not allowed their own children to bask in the warm glow of sunlight, or interact with other children for almost no reason whatsoever.​
FDA officials praised Pfizer for fighting a virus that is the leading killer of children after cancer, vehicular accidents, suicide, heart disease, drowning, suffocation, the flu, meteors from space, and slipping on a banana peel. Experts say the vaccine will probably kill more kids than it saves, but it's ok because science.​
When asked about any safety concerns, an FDA official replied, “We’re excited to start giving it to them so we can find out.”​

We posting fake news now?

No. Only if you exclude males ie half the population, and the other most vulnerable groups such as older frail individuals, and individuals with comorbidities. So it doesn't support that it is effective against severe illness and death.

It's direct quote from the study

The effectiveness against severe illness seems to remain high through 9 months, although not for men, older frail individuals, and individuals with comorbidities.​

So you’ve misinterpreted what the study said.

It never said the vaccine wasn’t effective against severe illness in those groups.

Try again.

The internet is a funny place full of loser creeps full of bullshit that find each other. But anyway (thats just an observation) as long suspected the death toll from covid -19 is much higher than reported.

The whole sorry saga of covid-19 does make me feel greatful to live in a place where the community is empathetic and egalitarian enough to have happy endings to their stories when happy endings are possible.

View attachment 1273843
Almost as bad as the under reporting of recovered cases.

You have to chisel at an extra 10 million deaths?

If you're under-reporting one, you're likely under-reporting the other. What does this add?

Not really.
I just find the world of reality much more interesting then the world of sad ass losers and their misinformation.
The places with the highest number of unreported covid deaths are the middle east and your east Asian subcontinent areas.
Africa does not seem to be as bad with covid as one might imagine..I suppose they have learned to deal with Ebola and travel in rural areas is more limited in Africa .

Not really.
I just find the world of reality much more interesting then the world of sad ass losers and their misinformation.
The places with the highest number of unreported covid deaths are the middle east and your east Asian subcontinent areas.
Africa does not seem to be as bad with covid as one might imagine..I suppose they have learned to deal with Ebola and travel in rural areas is more limited in Africa .

Its not a matter of "dealing with it " in some of these countries its a matter of someone caring enough to try to figure out why that dead guy died.
There could also be an effect that many people with "pre-existing conditions" have been taken care of by other means.

Africa is not an "entity "
Higher death rates in South Africa or Botswana do not indicate worse health care for Covid sufferers than other countries like Sudan.

Its not a matter of "dealing with it " in some of these countries its a matter of someone caring enough to try to figure out why that dead guy died.
There could also be an effect that many people with "pre-existing conditions" have been taken care of by other means.

Africa is not an "entity "
Higher death rates in South Africa or Botswana do not indicate worse health care for Covid sufferers than other countries like Sudan.
I would imagine the lower mean age of population in many African nations would also reduce fatality rates, or at least the proportion to their total population.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would imagine the lower mean age of population in many African nations would also reduce fatality rates, or at least the proportion to their total population.

And many of them can't afford diabetes and heart disease.

I been to Africa a fair bit in my time. About nine countries over 9 or 10 months or so in total.A lot of the continent is a bit like indigenous Australia with the population spread over the entire land mass in cultural groups .They dont have the elderly concentrated in old people homes and they are pretty cluey in regards to life threatening viruses . As I said before they have been dealing with them for a long time with sars and other coronavirus as well as Ebola.

India's positive test rate has fallen from 20% to less than 2%, I wonder why that is.

Funny because it's true

NEW YORK, NY—In a moment celebrated by all hard-working lobbyists, Pfizer announced that the COVID-19 vaccine will reduce average daily child COVID deaths from almost zero all the way down to almost zero.
I’m sure the kids teachers and vulnerable relatives will appreciate the extra protection, even if some dude in Australia hates them.

Yep, I'm not sure why this is so difficult for people to comprehend. Maybe it's just wilful ignorance? We don't choose to avoid putting on seatbelts or installing child seats in our cars because occasionally properly-restrained passengers die in road accidents.
Whilst it's not mandatory to get vaccinated, to be an antivaxer it is madiaory to be highly unintelligent.
There's a lot in this world that these aggressive, self centred simpletons don't comprehend.

From one of my Discord channels:

"Want to see a government giving up and a public that has no sense of the common good? In Bulgaria we had 300 covid deaths a few days ago at ~6mil population. The death count has been consistently around 100/day in this last wave. Public is at 25% vaccinated and most people believe crazy conspiracy theories even though there are hardly any people left who don't know someone who's had a bad case of covid."

Response:

"We're pretty much in the same boat over here in Romania. The hospitals are so full, people are being treated on the street.
The churches are not in lockdown in Romania and we had this big pilgrimage last month. Two weeks later. Hospitals full.
We did see a lot more people getting the first dose in the last couple of weeks, though. We might hit 50% vaccinated by the next wave of covid."

Indonesia has become the first country in the world to grant emergency authorisation to the Novavax vaccine for COVID-19.

The vaccine, which was developed by American company Novavax and will (in Indonesia’s case) be manufactured by the Serum Institute of India, is going to start shipping to Indonesia immediately.

The Novavax vaccine is a different type of vaccine to the three currently being rolled out in Australia: it’s a protein subunit vaccine. Unlike the AstraZeneca, Moderna and Pfizer vaccines, which all contain instructions to make a part of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, the Novavax vaccine adds part of the virus itself directly to the body.

Australia has ordered 51 million doses of the Novavax vaccine, and Novavax filed for provisional approval from the TGA last week. The TGA is reviewing the data, and has not yet made any announcements about approval.

From the same article -

Currently, roughly 25% of Indonesia’s population is fully vaccinated (just under 70 million people).​

Cases peaked in July, deaths peaked in early August. Probably about 5% were fully vaxxed at the time. So there's a poor correlation between the fall in cases/deaths and the vaccine rollout. There were some lockdown measures that have largely been lifted. Despite low vaxx rates the cases and deaths remain low.

1636202044187.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back