Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 5 - Get vaccinated.

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infec...d-19-vaccination-case-surveillance-051121.pdf

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Last edited:
The doctor was a six year old???

Did you miss the bit where I mentioned young children?

I just hate to see it, sorry. It's very sad. And pointless.

Does this help?

VS

ethiopian-children-in-a-refugee-camp-during-the-famine-location-near-picture-id524595348

If you feel like helping the children , i wouldn't start with the masks.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
I make a point of not watching them when they are videos from nobodies who want to push nutty theories and/or the poster doesn’t bother to explain the video or give time stamps.

But that’s me. You’re a different person, who has expressed a lot of interest in this topic.

You make me feel special. But maybe you can summarise?

Very few will tolerate a (useless) mask for long
Put Spiderman or Elsa on it

I'm not sure if they're in school and every teacher is vaxxed there will be mask mandates anyway for kids.

Dumbest f,*cking post I have read.... Ever.

Maybe i need to explain it to you.

If you feel that there are children that need your sympathy, if they "make you feel sad" there are a lot who will make you feel "more sad " than those in China who are able to be dressed well, taken to school, but have to wear a mask.

If its the dumbest post you ever read, you need to get out more.
In fact i think you calling the "dumbest f,*cking post you ever read" is pretty dumb.
you are either too stupid to get the point or totally disingenuous.

Sky

Doctor Demise
Feb 14, 2021
NT
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Raptors, Storm, Chelsea
Most vaccinated people (only seems to be online for some reason :$) refuse to admit because internet likes that there’s a very low chance of adverse side effects from the covid jab, don’t acknowledge that even athletes have died within a month of getting it & the ones who do then say “it’s for the greater good”. Sickening really and I say that 6 days after my first jab. A poster on this website told me to off myself because I was hesitant to get it because I was scared. The same leftist group abused me just now even after I said I still willingly took my daughter in for MMR. I’m not antivax, I just believe in freedom of choice. It just bemuses me that genuine antivaxers are nicer people than this bunch. This s**t has brought out the worst in absolutely everybody - especially those who sit online in most their spare time.

Trav 20

May 8, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Please get vaccinated because if this disease hits you adversely without it, you are most definitely toast. Nearly every vaccine that exists has the potential to have individual side effects, this is indisputable. The individual cases manifest given its large application. Before getting the jab, please talk to your doctor! There are question marks over certain demographics receiving the vaccine given the lack of evidence of group level systemic side effects i.e. infants. etc

Last edited:
Most vaccinated people (only seems to be online for some reason :$) refuse to admit because internet likes that there’s a very low chance of adverse side effects from the covid jab, don’t acknowledge that even athletes have died within a month of getting it & the ones who do then say “it’s for the greater good”. Sickening really and I say that 6 days after my first jab. A poster on this website told me to off myself because I was hesitant to get it because I was scared. The same leftist group abused me just now even after I said I still willingly took my daughter in for MMR. I’m not antivax, I just believe in freedom of choice. It just bemuses me that genuine antivaxers are nicer people than this bunch. This sh*t has brought out the worst in absolutely everybody - especially those who sit online in most their spare time.

Trav 20

Most vaccinated people (only seems to be online for some reason :$) refuse to admit because internet likes that there’s a very low chance of adverse side effects from the covid jab
I'm not sure what this means.
But it is a fact that there is only an extremely low chance of having life threatening side effects.
albeit a higher chance than winning the lottery.

Sky

Doctor Demise
Feb 14, 2021
NT
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Raptors, Storm, Chelsea
Most vaccinated people (only seems to be online for some reason :$) refuse to admit because internet likes that there’s a very low chance of adverse side effects from the covid jab
I'm not sure what this means.
But it is a fact that there is only an extremely low chance of having life threatening side effects.
albeit a higher chance than winning the lottery.
Yeah but you’re clearly a decent person because you can admit it. The people who are acting religious because they got it and treat the vaccine like their bible and don’t care about that very minor % of people who get adverse effects that make me sick. That’s half of this website and 99.5% of Reddit. Yeah, it’s for the greater good when it doesn’t happen to you. Show some compassion!

A lot of people were always going to die and I’m glad for us in Australia it shouldn’t be too bad compared to other countries but we must remember that what others do is their own choice, their own right and nobody can dictate to another person over their body. If they want to be ‘stupid’ nobody has any right to bully another person into doing something they don’t want to do. I’m the furtherest thing from mentally stable at the best of times but if I wasn’t thick skinned.. some of the things I’ve seen people say on here. Just wow. Lastly, not everyone thinks life is precious or maybe at least not their own (ie me) but as I gotta keep reminding people due to my views.. I got it so I could feed my progeny

Back