Covid-19 Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19) - Part 5 - Get vaccinated.

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infec...d-19-vaccination-case-surveillance-051121.pdf

In the peak fortnight of the outbreak to date (25 August to 7 September), the COVID-19 case rate among 2-dose vaccinated people was 49.5 per 100,000 while in unvaccinated people it was 561 per 100,000, a more than 10-fold difference. The rates of COVID-19 ICU admissions or deaths peaked in the fortnight 8 September to 21 September at 0.9 per 100,000 in 2-dose vaccinated people compared to 15.6 per 100,000 in unvaccinated people, a greater than 16-fold difference.

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2014
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Stopping incoming overseas travellers is critical right now so time can bought to determine the characteristics of this new virus. There is definite concerns that all the current vaccines are now null and void and new suite of vaccines will need to be implemented should this variant prove to have immune escape. It definitely just as or even more contagious than the delta variant however there is not enough evidence as yet on how damaging or deadly this variant can be. Looks like we are holding our breaths again in case we have to start over with restrictions since 2020.

Interesting to hear that the new variant was spawned by patient that had HIV in their system. Probably a nightmare scenario if SARS & HIV were able to form an airborne hybrid virus.

I live in SA I’d liken it more to Joseph Stalin. I can’t even go clubbing here and we’ve barely touched 100 cases since mid July when we locked down over 2 cases. I can’t eat and drink in a mall when covid ridden places like NSW and VIC can do as they please. bye felecia
I came back home to SA after being separated from my family for 4 months. It's just so great to be home with my family after so long. Thank you so much to the 80% fully vaccinated and the near 90% first dosed.
It's also reassuring that some minimal steps have been taken to protect the idiot fringe from themselves.
You should be thankful that the authoritiies care more about your safety and the safety of your loved ones than you do.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Do you believe viruses are alive, chief?

If so, why don't you look into the Science for yourself?
"Alive" is a good enough shorthand when talking about viruses in here, with your friends, in the news.

You can worry about the exact terminology when you become a virologist talking to other virologists.

OK?

If you want to discuss the philosophy of what is and is not "alive", that's something people will probably oblige you with, too.

Brunswick Trap King

Lord Mayor of Melbourne
Jun 1, 2009
Brunswick
AFL Club
West Coast
It's good to reminisce on those halcyon days when the vaccines were authorised for emergency use because they supposedly gave 95% protection from infection. All that talk of herd immunity and R0 brings a tear to my eye.
Why won't you get vaxxed though? Well, at least everything you've posted suggests you're afraid of vaccines.

Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
So the plandemicists had a golden opportunity to reignite restrictions and the NWO but are talking Omicron down?

WHYYYYEEEEE??? Does Bill Gates already have enough microchips implanted??
I love the Bill Gates talk, the dude behind Windows Vista and Zune is this ******* virus mastermind? That ******* guy?

Microchips in vaccines that have 5g and GPS and are microscopic, and have a battery that runs for years when I used to get 10hrs out of my old Windows phone on stand by.

THAT ******* Bill Gates?

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Under trial conditions. You get that, right?

Yep.

Falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, slow to follow up on adverse events. The regional director who reported this to the FDA was fired.

It's good to reminisce on those halcyon days when the vaccines were authorised for emergency use because they supposedly gave 95% protection from infection. All that talk of herd immunity and R0 brings a tear to my eye.
Almost 95% of all Australians are vaccinated.
Despite restrictions being lifted, hospital admissions are going down. How good is that? ICU admissions are now almost exclusively anti vaccers.
To the unvaccinated idiot fringe: Stay safe, stay home and stay isolated. Better still, get vaccinated. I really, really hope that not many more of you have to die or become really unwell before you wake up to yourselves.

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
Who could've predicted that wealthy countries hoarding the vaccines and not ensuring the entire world could get access could mean that mutations could arise that would make said vaccines worthless?

Totally irrational behaviour. Nationalist solutions aren't solutions to these global catastrophes.
So you are a pro globalist?

Falsified data, unblinded patients, employed inadequately trained vaccinators, slow to follow up on adverse events. The regional director who reported this to the FDA was fired.
Reminds me of ivermectin studies.

So given your gloating, that company did all of the trial work on Pfizer?

Back