Politics Wuhan Coronavirus (COVID-19): The politics thread

Rad Roo

Premiership Player
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Unlike the US, we need China far more than they need us. We’re an easy target.

Yes that's true or at least becoming more true but aussies are not very smart and i truly mean smart. Smart in my culture is defined as the ability to read play and adapt to the surrounding environment by doing what's most prudent and advantageous. My concern for aus is that due to the english heritage and the limitation that comes with being a colony, i.e. closed off island, narrow mindset and over the top eagerness to show its credential as a leading member of the anlgosphere will push australian government thats exclusive white anglo caucasian types to continue to take aus along a ever increasing narrow path to the edge of the cliff.

In a decade time, china will be in a position to snuff australian on the international stage by isolating australian from global participation through the use of economic and military coersion. If australia has shown proper leadership, then the small nations would gravitate towards australia's support. However, aus without better word, acted too english, too colonialist. Aus' foreign policy is that of your typical colonial era suprecamist attitude towards nations they see as lesser. This alienates the countries that would otherwise want to gravitate towards australia. After all aus isn't england, it most definitely isn't usa, aus is without words, the white trash of SE asia. It's arrogance knows no bound without the economic, military and cultural credential to back it up.

Aus is failling specutacularly and unfortunately, the type of people aus has at its diposal that could properly counter the CCP are seen as fifth columinist.

It never was a flu. 5G frequencies and chemtrails.

Jewish 5G frequencies and chemtrails, naturally.

Wrong

Zionist banking cartel funded 5g frequencies and chemtails

Yes that's true or at least becoming more true but aussies are not very smart and i truly mean smart. Smart in my culture is defined as the ability to read play and adapt to the surrounding environment by doing what's most prudent and advantageous. My concern for aus is that due to the english heritage and the limitation that comes with being a colony, i.e. closed off island, narrow mindset and over the top eagerness to show its credential as a leading member of the anlgosphere will push australian government thats exclusive white anglo caucasian types to continue to take aus along a ever increasing narrow path to the edge of the cliff.

In a decade time, china will be in a position to snuff australian on the international stage by isolating australian from global participation through the use of economic and military coersion. If australia has shown proper leadership, then the small nations would gravitate towards australia's support. However, aus without better word, acted too english, too colonialist. Aus' foreign policy is that of your typical colonial era suprecamist attitude towards nations they see as lesser. This alienates the countries that would otherwise want to gravitate towards australia. After all aus isn't england, it most definitely isn't usa, aus is without words, the white trash of SE asia. It's arrogance knows no bound without the economic, military and cultural credential to back it up.

Aus is failling specutacularly and unfortunately, the type of people aus has at its diposal that could properly counter the CCP are seen as fifth columinist.

Dude, we are the deputy sheriff of Asia!!!

Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon

k.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth

Germany’s Extra-parliamentary Inquiry on COVID-19

an internal report of the Federal Ministry of the Interior has determined that 90% of all necessary operations in Germany were not carried out, which affected 2.5 million people. And also in this report it is written that 5,000 to 125,000 patients have died as a result of the government measures.

the only thing that comes from the government is the constant call for vaccination for a disease of which we now know very well, through many international studies, that it is very comparable with flu diseases, that the mortality rates are no higher than with strong flu waves

It is a frightening ignorance on the part of recognized international studies and experts from all fields, whether they be virologists, bacteriologists, epidemiologists or even economists, who are simply not being heard or are being ignored. Worse still, they are called liars, charlatans, or conspiracy theorists,

Wheres les?

Oh and never forget lebbo....

620CCC51-9F17-4B2C-8E1F-C35664BFE73A.jpeg

Whilst useful idiots are wanking on about cOvId hoAX - looking at you in particular Les Malone

The super wealthy who wanted us all back at work have a completely different idea of how it will work for them....

As the coronavirus pandemic sweeps the globe, some wealthy people have been able to buy some relative peace of mind with access to private air travel, secluded superyachts, and underground bunkers.
Business Insider spoke to seven experts across private aviation, yachting, and luxury bunker construction firms to get an inside look at how the wealthy are bracing for the next global crisis - even as we still find ourselves in the midst of the current one.

The commercial airline industry is struggling, but private jet providers are reporting record-breaking upticks in new customers

As commercial airlines decrease routes and the uncertainty of COVID-19 lingers, a set of wealthy clientele is abandoning commercial travel in favour of flying private. Experts say private jet travel has shifted from a luxury option to a necessity.
"If you are somebody who has underlying health concerns and can't risk a commercial terminal or flight, it isn't a luxury," Patrick Gallagher, President of NetJets, the largest private jet operator in the world, told Business Insider. "It's something you have to do if you want to see your grandkids or want to move between your primary residence and vacation homes."

While private jet travel hit record lows in March and April, some companies saw a significant increase in flights in May and June, many of which came from new entrants.
Andrew Collins, President and CEO of Sentient Jet, told Business Insider that the company saw a spike in new customers in April.
"In a given month pre-COVID-19, about a third of our business would come from new clients," Collins said. "More than 50% of incoming business since early April is from new clients." Collins also predicted this will hold true for the foreseeable future.
Anthony Tivnan, CEO of Magellan Jets, described a similar pattern. Per Tivan, Magellan Jets saw a 117% increase in new customers between March and early June compared to the same period in 2019. The majority of these customers were high-risk passengers or families fearful of crowded airports.
VistaJet, a global aviation company that operates in more than 187 countries, also reports existing clients are turning to private travel more. "Our current customers, who used us only for a percentage of their flying in combination with commercial flights, are moving to 100% of their flying being private," said Ian Moore, Chief Commercial Officer of VistaJet.

Etc...
But... but... what about their carbon footprint?? What about the PLANET!!
Where's Greta when she's needed?

You never tried science have you Lesley?

A study published in the American Thoracic Society’s American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine last week presented data from 16 patients who had tested negative according to two PCR tests. It found that at least half the patients could be shedding the virus even after testing negative - throat swabs on alternate days showed remnants of the virus in the body.

The patients remained contagious between one to eight days after testing negative. The median age of patients was 35.5 years, and the average duration of symptoms was 8 days.

We haven't heard of it happening here though, in spite of continual warnings of virus traces in the waste systems. The remnants can't be taking hold in anyone else, so, contagious?

Rob R

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn

ExcitementMachine

Premiership Player
Aug 5, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood

Its any wonder why people a deserting the left in the 'angloshpere', just read this dribble, and plenty of lefties on this board are like-minded to this grub.

ExcitementMachine

Premiership Player
Aug 5, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
nah, the quote was about us being the deputy sheriff in asia for the usa
Yeah but fast forward a year our economy is doing good, farmers found other markets and more importantly, democrats republicans greens alp and the 100 countries signing up to the inquiry agree with Australia's position.

Fast forward one year your fear mongers and doom and gloom on this, you look a bit of a dill revising...

Australia dont need china as much as you or others might have us believe...

Even theage editorial have sided with scomo over dan Andrews re belt and road.

Yeah but fast forward a year our economy is doing good, farmers found other markets and more importantly, democrats republicans greens alp and the 100 countries signing up to the inquiry agree with Australia's position.

Fast forward one year your fear mongers and doom and gloom on this, you look a bit of a dill revising...

Australia dont need china as much as you or others might have us believe...

Even theage editorial have sided with scomo over dan Andrews re belt and road.

you must be Gen Y

the deputy sheriff comment dates back to George Bush talking about John Howard

zero to do with covid-19

ExcitementMachine

Premiership Player
Aug 5, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
you must be Gen Y

the deputy sheriff comment dates back to George Bush talking about John Howard

zero to do with covid-19

This is the covid politics thread sorry for misunderstanding you....

And those were very different times to the world we live in today, just ask the urghers

This is the covid politics thread sorry for misunderstanding you....

And those were very different times to the world we live in today, just ask the urghers

urghers were persecuted back then, but you were cool with it i assume because, muslims

usa and the rest of the west didnt give two *s because every muslim peoples was assumed to be terrorist sympathizers, so when a country claimed they were actual terrorists, everyone shrugged and moved on

ExcitementMachine

Premiership Player
Aug 5, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
urghers were persecuted back then, but you were cool with it i assume because, muslims

usa and the rest of the west didnt give two fu**s because every muslim peoples was assumed to be terrorist sympathizers, so when a country claimed they were actual terrorists, everyone shrugged and moved on

You've got this and me all wrong. You need to start being critical of the left, not just the right side of politics.
I didn't care because I was young and was at an age where I was more preoccupied with things like getting my dick sucked.
There was huge outrage at the humanitarian crisis for the invasion of Iraq, but no-one gave two shits about what China was doing because it wasn't fashionable, China wasn't white, and that's not what the Universities in the West are all about.
The people who purport to care, shrugged their shoulders and let these poor campaigners suffer like they did in the gulags.
It's heartbreaking for them. My heart bleeds for them.

CD Xbow

Premiership Player
Oct 1, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Its any wonder why people a deserting the left in the 'angloshpere', just read this dribble, and plenty of lefties on this board are like-minded to this grub.
Sadly when it comes to good governance and managing a pandemic the right seem to struggle badly, much to the detriment of their citizens. The utter incompetence of Trump, Bolsonaro, Boris etc managing the pandemic has shown that reality denial, science scepticism & outright lies by the right are dangerous. You also seem to have forgot that Vic and NSW state governments pushed Scomo into taking action quicker than he would have at the start of the pandemic. The states have done the heavy lifting with the pandemic, the feds have had to organise very little except vaccination and bringing stranded Austaralians home. Both efforts have been substandard.

ExcitementMachine

Premiership Player
Aug 5, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sadly when it comes to good governance and managing a pandemic the right seem to struggle badly, much to the detriment of their citizens. The utter incompetence of Trump, Bolsonaro, Boris etc managing the pandemic has shown that reality denial, science scepticism & outright lies by the right are dangerous. You also seem to have forgot that Vic and NSW state governments pushed Scomo into taking action quicker than he would have at the start of the pandemic. The states have done the heavy lifting with the pandemic, the feds have had to organise very little except vaccination and bringing stranded Austaralians home. Both efforts have been substandard.

Yes, yes, yes agreed, and it all get undone by the unhinged rants of Rad Roo who you, despite being sensible get associated with. Unless you agree with that thing.

Latest from The Daily Scaremonger

Back