WWE Aussie tour '16

Remove this Banner Ad

Other way around. Booking the house shows knowing whats going to happen at Summerslam.
Card subject to change. They're not going to say that Strowman is the champion on a card, that would spoil summerslam.

These tours are a joke now. Untelevised with 2-3 wrestlers who actually get a singles match at WrestleMania.
Strongly disagree.

Last one I went to had Cena v Styles in main event and they put on a fantastic match.

I don't see why televised vs untelevised makes a difference. Title changes rarely happen on raw/smackdown now days.

Strongly disagree.

Last one I went to had Cena v Styles in main event and they put on a fantastic match.

I don't see why televised vs untelevised makes a difference. Title changes rarely happen on raw/smackdown now days.

would be a nice to see a good promo or storyline LIVE to mix it up a bit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yep... i guess its just too expensive for the WWE to do a tv taping in Oz?

But they HAVE done a TV taping in Australia recently; they taped the NXT Melbourne Show last December.

But they HAVE done a TV taping in Australia recently; they taped the NXT Melbourne Show last December.

Only 1 match of the show which was the steel cage main event.

since the shows are this week...

WWE LIVE AUSTRALIA MATCH CARD (updated)

Street Fight
Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman
Intercontinental Championship Match
Winner of the night’s Battle Royal vs The Miz (c) w/ Maryse
Hardy Boys vs Cesaro and Sheamus
RAW Women’s Championship 5 Way
Sasha Banks vs Mickie James vs Alexa Bliss (c) vs Nia Jax vs Emma
Finn Balor vs Bray Wyatt
WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match
Akira Tozawa vs Neville (c) vs Enzo Amore
Battle Royal – Winner faces Intercontinental Champion The Miz
Jason Jordan • Dean Ambrose • Apollo Crews • Titus O’Neil • R-Truth • Rhyno • Heath Slater • Goldust • Bo Dallas • Curtis Axel • Elias
Line-up subject to change

and RAW GM Kurt Angle to appear

since the shows are this week...

WWE LIVE AUSTRALIA MATCH CARD (updated)

Street Fight
Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman
Intercontinental Championship Match
Winner of the night’s Battle Royal vs The Miz (c) w/ Maryse
Hardy Boys vs Cesaro and Sheamus
RAW Women’s Championship 5 Way
Sasha Banks vs Mickie James vs Alexa Bliss (c) vs Nia Jax vs Emma
Finn Balor vs Bray Wyatt
WWE Cruiserweight Championship Match
Akira Tozawa vs Neville (c) vs Enzo Amore
Battle Royal – Winner faces Intercontinental Champion The Miz
Jason Jordan • Dean Ambrose • Apollo Crews • Titus O’Neil • R-Truth • Rhyno • Heath Slater • Goldust • Bo Dallas • Curtis Axel • Elias
Line-up subject to change

and RAW GM Kurt Angle to appear
Not the worst card i've seen down here. Disappointed Seth isn't here though.

Me and my mate went.

Was my first Wrestling tour since 2007 and have to say it was pretty meh. Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman and Hardy Boys vs Cesaro and Sheamus were good but the rest of the matches were pretty shite. my mate went to NXT last year and he says that it s**t all over this the crowd,the matches were way better he says.

Only good thing the ticket lady gave us $300 tickets when we only payed $70 when we arrived.

Brisbane Entertainment Centre was 95% full.
Show was a 7/10.
Biggest pop: Angle by a mile then Ambrose
Biggest chant: DELETE DELETE DELETE
Best match: Hardys v Cesaro and Sheamus followed by the Battle Royal.
Best shirt: Some dude in a old school white WWF zipped jacket with the "Macho Man" Randy Savage on it circa 1989/1990. Spectacular.
Most Cena shirts in the crowd were: Orange or Red
Best comment by a kid at his first show: "Daddy he's cheating!!!!!" (at the Miz)
Hottest female (including outfit): Mickie James (stunningly beautiful at 38)
Reigns was woeful. Braun has so much more presence. Roman could barely lift him to Samoan Drop him through the first table. He had a mixture of cheers and boos. JoJo is damn damn damn fine in her orange jacket and mini skirt.

Not a patch on NXT Melbourne last year or the Brisbane show two years ago when it was Rollins v Ambrose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back