WWE Aussie tour '16

Remove this Banner Ad

Been to plenty to events here before and never seen it so bad

The lack of MCG was the killer plus too many walkers running the tan and taking all the parking on Alexandra Ave, got in as the Usos were leaving the ring!

Even worse was the lines for merchandise and food at intermission though! I missed the women's match trying to get food and 1 outlet shut before intermission!

I know it's been 10 years but I don't remember any issues before

Show was good, I enjoyed it even with the other dramas.

Merchandise, what a rip off, the $50 t-shirts now $55 I am used to but $50 for AJ gloves and the Unicorn headbands? (which sold out early)

I was just browsing wweshop then, I can get 10 items and shipping for about $200, 5 of those items were at the show tonight and would have cost $265 for just them! I did buy 2 t-shirts though at the ridiculous prices, mainly because I needed one for the night and bought a tour shirt on the way out...

It seems they have just decided to keep prices the same for 15 years despite the big change to the Aussie/U$, but I suppose with the lines being massive at all 4 stands every time it means people are paying it...

Ran into Max Gawn on the way in.
Jericho ( as the video showed) was the highlight of the night. Split Roman open during the tag match too so a bit of claret.
Roman got a really good response. Barely booed as he came out. Brent Harvey got more boos when he came out to ring the bell for the main event.:)
Uso's are garbage. Ditto Crews and Titus O'Neil.
Noticed as Anderson lay prone after New Day won Gallows snuck up to the ring, grabbed his arm and was pulling on it so that Anderson's head bopped along to New Days theme. Gallows was chuckling his arse off doin it.
Good night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jericho ( as the video showed) was the highlight of the night. Split Roman open during the tag match too so a bit of claret.
Roman got a really good response. Barely booed as he came out.Brent Harvey got more boos when he came out to ring the bell for the main event.:)
Noticed as Anderson lay prone after New Day won Gallows snuck up to the ring, grabbed his arm and was pulling on it so that Anderson's head bopped along to New Days theme. Gallows was chuckling his arse off doin it.
Good night.

WWE snapchat sounded very different.

Roman got a really good response. Barely booed as he came out. Brent Harvey got more boos when he came out to ring the bell for the main event.:)
Good night.
Must be a rough life for you to rejoice in opposition players getting booed at non football events.

Show was good, I enjoyed it even with the other dramas.

Merchandise, what a rip off, the $50 t-shirts now $55 I am used to but $50 for AJ gloves and the Unicorn headbands? (which sold out early)

I was just browsing wweshop then, I can get 10 items and shipping for about $200, 5 of those items were at the show tonight and would have cost $265 for just them! I did buy 2 t-shirts though at the ridiculous prices, mainly because I needed one for the night and bought a tour shirt on the way out...

It seems they have just decided to keep prices the same for 15 years despite the big change to the Aussie/U$, but I suppose with the lines being massive at all 4 stands every time it means people are paying it...

People Actually pay that for WWE Merchandise:straining:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back