WWE Cruiserweight Classic - July 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

07062016_header.jpg

07062016_Subs_Australia_aus_02.jpg
07062016_Subs_Australia_aus_03.jpg

I'm confused here...

Didn't the first bracket of matches already happen in June sometime?

The first lot have already been filmed. Next lot at the end of this month I think
Ahhh.

So I just saw the results of the first round then.

I would have liked to see 2 Aussies in there.

Reckon Chris Basso could have been amazing in this comp.

Here's a match last year of Basso vs Slater. Amazing bout.

Watch Bracketology tonight, really invigorated my interest in pro wrestling, really looking forward to it :thumbsu:

On to a winner here.
Watched it today and absolutely loved it. More character development in this show than the majority of Raw Smackdown for the past 12 months. Love how they're building it up, the competitors and the significance of it.

Really hope THE Brian Kendrick sticks around:
- "When I had the world in my hands I let it slip through my fingers because I was patting myself on the back."
- "Without wrestling, I'm just living."

Last edited:
Watched it today and absolutely loved it. More character development in this show than the majority of Raw Smackdown for the past 12 months. Love how they're building it up, the competitors and the significance of it.

Really hope THE Brian Kendrick sticks around:
- "When I had the world in my hands I let it slip through my fingers because I was patting myself on the back."
- "Without wrestling, I'm just living."

I don't want to rip into the main show for the sake of it, but there is something fundamentally wrong when these guys can be put over in 2 minutes and guys on the main roster fail with 3-5 hours a week.

I love the fact they've pushed the wrestling side of things. The 2 minute packages on several of the guys were really good too. As well as Kendrick; looking forward to seeing more of TJ Perkins and Rich Swann as well as more of the more well known guys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are any of the contestants on existing or long term WWE contracts? I'd google but there's probably first round spoilers everywhere.

Are any of the contestants on existing or long term WWE contracts? I'd google but there's probably first round spoilers everywhere.
Ciampa and Gargano have NXT contracts. Think they're the only two though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back