WWE Cruiserweight Classic - July 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

sabre jr said in an interview the guys in the performance centre and trips etc haven't told them to tone anything down and are receptive to there ideas for how things will go down. also teased potentially facing ibushi for the first time and they have been booked a few times but for different reasons the match hasn't happened
I love the different styles on display in the CWC. They're not trying to WWEify anyone (yet) and are really treating this as a showcase, as they should.
also didn't tna drop the ball with tj perkins the kid is good
Couldn't believe it when I realised how "old" he was. He's 31 but looks like a teenager.

I love the different styles on display in the CWC. They're not trying to WWEify anyone (yet) and are really treating this as a showcase, as they should.

Couldn't believe it when I realised how "old" he was. He's 31 but looks like a teenager.

yeah the fact vince doesn't gaf about nxt or the cruiserweight classic helps

Holy s**t what a show. Maybe my favourite hour of wrestling all year. 2 great but very different matches.

Metalik's dive over the top rope is a thing of beauty. It doesn't even look real, it's so smooth. Both guys were excellent.

Ibushi is a mega star, but THE Brian Kendrick has been the highlight of the tournament for me so far. Amazing story of redemption and desperation which came across perfectly in his matches. And that ending with Bryan on tears on commentary, then the post-match segment!

troy1.gif

Surely Kendrick gets a contract out of this. Would love to see him as part of the Cruiserweight division on RAW, or even on Smackdown as a guy Bryan personally brings in given their history together.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope. Ibushi is heading back to Japan as a freelancer and Sabre has s**t to do. I think Sabre might be a chance in the next couple of years though.

Okay. That explains why Neither made the Finals.

Was Ibushi offered a Deal and Rejected or no Interest in joining WWE?

Sabre to WCPW;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back