WWE Elimination Chamber - Monday 18th February 2019, 11am AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

that barbaric structure that isn't Hell in a Cell... It's the Elimination Chamber PPV (or 'No Escape' if you're in Germany)
Kick off show 10am AEDT
Main show 11am AEDT

Daniel Bryan (c) vs AJ Styles vs Randy Orton vs Samoa Joe vs Jeff Hardy vs Kofi Kingston (WWE Championship, Elimination Chamber match)
Women's Tag Team Elimination Chamber match to determine the inaugural WWE Women's Tag Team Champions

Nia Jax/Tamina vs Riott Squad (Liv Morgan/Sarah Logan) vs Sasha/Bayley vs Mandy Rose/Sonya Deville vs The Iiconics vs Naomi/Carmella
Shane McMahon/The Miz (c) vs The Usos (Smackdown Tag Team Championship)
Ronda Rousey (c) vs Ruby Riott (RAW Women's Championship)
Bobby Lashley (c) & Lio Rush vs Finn Balor (Intercontinental Championship, Handicap Match)
Braun Strowman vs Baron Corbin (No DQ match)
Buddy Murphy (c) vs Akira Tozawa (Cruiserweight Championship, Kickoff Show)

Last edited:

I'll probably just watch for the Women's Tag even if the winners seem obvious from here, I'm hoping the participants put on a good display for an inaugural decider. Could not give a * about any other PPV match until WM.

I'll probably just watch for the Women's Tag even if the winners seem obvious from here, I'm hoping the participants put on a good display for an inaugural decider. Could not give a **** about any other PPV match until WM.
What about the WWE title chamber? Joe/Hardy/AJ/Bryan/Orton/Ali looks pretty ******* great to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Iiconics are in the EC match. Looks like SD tag teams can just announce themselves, but RAW teams have to qualify...
happy they are in the match but they are so going to be the first team eliminated fed to nia or somethin

so how does a tag elimination chamber work?
Pretty much the same as a normal one. Each team is in a pod. When either of the team is pinned/submitted that whole team is eliminated.

get a life lol, or u will get a great kahli chop.

J6ETM.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back