WWE Elimination Chamber - Monday 22nd Feb 2021, 11am AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

wwe-elimination-chamber-2018-matches-news.jpg

Drew McIntyre (c) vs Kofi Kingston vs Jeff Hardy vs AJ Styles vs Randy Orton vs Sheamus (WWE Championship, RAW Elimination Chamber match)
Kevin Owens vs Daniel Bryan vs Cesaro vs Jey Uso vs Baron Corbin vs Sami Zayn (SD Elimination Chamber match)
Roman Reigns (c) vs winner of SD Elimination Chamber match (Universal Championship)
Bobby Lashley (c) vs Riddle vs Keith Lee (US Championship)
Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler (c) vs Sasha Banks & Bianca Bel Air (Women's Tag Team Championship)

Last edited:
What would have happened in the gauntlet match if Drew had beaten Sheamus? I lost track of how they all qualified. And Roman gets to fight the winner of the SD match on the night? Good system for him!

What would have happened in the gauntlet match if Drew had beaten Sheamus? I lost track of how they all qualified. And Roman gets to fight the winner of the SD match on the night? Good system for him!

If drew had won he would be the last pod to open but as Sheamus he will be the last out.

The Raw participants are all former WWE champions.

It fits Roman's character now, and not a bad idea that the two chamber matches are slightly different

KO is winning this and getting a final shot.

Rollins will cost Cesaro the win and sets up the mania match.

Word is that Daniel Bryan and Cesaro will be the post mania fueds with Roman.

Apprarently they are all in on Cesaro push this time as a baby face and they want to build him up with some huge wins before facing Roman. They have some huge counter move to his guillotine chokehold planned that basically only Cesaro is strong enough to perform on Reigns.

Thought they were gonna waste another MITB cash in but thankful they didn't. Can see Miz defending in a fatal 4 way at Mania with Drew, Lashley and Sheamus but i would love to see a Miz vs Morrison match for the title though.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just saw Miz

I'm done.

Will stick with NXT but that's it for this main roster trash.

30+ years....

It’s not that bad really , it will lead to something else. They didn’t have many choices with McIntyre as baby face champion defending he is better off challenging at Mania

Reckon they will get the belt on Lashley for mania now

Just saw Miz

I'm done.

Will stick with NXT but that's it for this main roster trash.

30+ years....
I'm with you. Didnt watch but seen the headline Bruce smithers pritchard just horrible and vince is cooked.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm with you. Didnt watch but seen the headline Bruce smithers pritchard just horrible and vince is cooked.

Is it really that bad clearly they needed a transitional champion to get the belt off Drew to set something else up. They need something fresh and if it leads to Lashley getting a title run I’m all for it

Is it really that bad clearly they needed a transitional champion to get the belt off Drew to set something else up. They need something fresh and if it leads to Lashley getting a title run I’m all for it
Yes it is he shouldn't even be presented as a wrestler truly horrible and boring. All of those good wrestlers and they keep using him. Nope im done as bad as the bellas ever being champions

man yall really be haters there is no one that deserves it more then the miz this should of happened in 2017 when he dominated that era but im so happy he finally got the title after 10 years, i just wonder whats gonna happen at mania with the title picture

Yes it is he shouldn't even be presented as a wrestler truly horrible and boring. All of those good wrestlers and they keep using him. Nope im done as bad as the bellas ever being champions

Jesus if that’s how you feel wait until AEW put the belt back on Moxley again 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back