WWE Elimination Chamber - Monday 22nd Feb 2021, 11am AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

weren't your praising Jon Moxley before the guy who literally cant have a good match unless there is a hardcore stipulation on it that guy is an awful wrestler

I said he's a limited wrestler who's done reasonably given the circumstances and was over big time with the crowds when they existed. He's not awful or at least no where near as awful and non credible as the Miz. Trying to make it out like he is is ####ing ridiculous.

Interesting that people are using the 'well it's okay if it means it eventually gets the belt on Lashley' defence. Lashley has never been good. Aside from looking believable does he add anything else? Not a great worker. Ageing. Horrible on the mic (MVP helps of course). I'd prefer Shaemus vs Drew one on one if i'm honest.

Rusev as limited in ring as Miz? Could you have less of a clue? Hasn't been given any belts in AEW yet either so it's irrelevant really.

How about you and Mister lurking liker pay attention to the AEW topic a bit more? I have specifically pointed out recently that I don't like how Miro has been used/portrayed.

Could you not have less of a clue? Miz is playing that manipulator chicken role well it fits the character and he was talking to MVP hence the Lashley beat down. How does that not make sense?

Could you not have less of a clue? Miz is playing that manipulator chicken role well it fits the character and he was talking to MVP hence the Lashley beat down. How does that not make sense?

You said Miro is as limited in ring as Miz. Definitely one of the dumbest things anyone could say.

I'm aware of the role Miz is playing. Still requires people with more talent and credibility at the main title level. Guys like Rick Flair, Kurt Angle, Seth Rollins, Edge and Orton are and have been good at that. Not the ####en Miz. He can play that role with a lower title like the 24/7 one. About what his comedy goofy s**t and crappy wrestling is suitable for.

I thought both chamber matches were really good... but the booking after both chamber matches immediately made them redundant. It's the stupidity of having to shoehorn in these stipulations where they aren't warranted.

I don't have a huge problem with the Miz. They're doing it so Bunny guy is now feuding with the WWE champ until he loses it at Fast Lane. Yeah, it's cynical... but I'm old enough to remember when WCW would actually put the main belt on the celebrity, rather than just have him slap the champ or win the comedy belt.

I don't have a huge problem with the Miz. They're doing it so Bunny guy is now feuding with the WWE champ until he loses it at Fast Lane. Yeah, it's cynical... but I'm old enough to remember when WCW would actually put the main belt on the celebrity, rather than just have him slap the champ or win the comedy belt.

it's better than Hogan selling for Jay Leno, so feint praise there.

I thought both chamber matches were really good... but the booking after both chamber matches immediately made them redundant. It's the stupidity of having to shoehorn in these stipulations where they aren't warranted.

David Arquette wasn't even the worst WCW Champion in 2000 either...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back