WWE Elimination Chamber - Monday March 9th, 10am AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

20200217_EliminationChamber_womens--b385e1dbff9f8b88b8e4fe4795c57067.jpg

Shayna Baszler vs Asuka vs Liv Morgan vs Natalya vs Ruby Riott vs Sarah Logan (Elimination Chamber match, winner faces Becky Lynch at WM for RAW Women's Title)
Braun Strowman (c) vs Shinsuke Nakamura/Cesaro/Sami Zayn (Intercontinental Title, Handicap Match)
Miz/John Morrison (c) vs The Usos vs The New Day vs Lucha House Party vs Heavy Machinery vs Robert Roode/Dolph Zigger (Elimination Chamber match, SD Tag Team Titles)
Aleister Black vs AJ Styles (No DQ match)
Street Profits (c) vs Seth Rollins & Murphy (RAW Tag Team Titles)
Andrade (c) vs Humburto Carrillo (US Title)
Daniel Bryan vs Drew Gulak
Viking Raiders vs Hawkins & Ryder (Pre-Show match)

Last edited:
Why are they still doing tag-team Elimination Chamber matches? It's as dumb and stupid looking as the new 5 on 5 on 5 SS matches.

I guess they'll add a SD Women's match or something? Card looks underwhelming
This paper per view should be scrapped. If WWE “CBF” in making Roman Reigns earn a title opportunity by winning an elimination chamber match - as what traditionally happens each year - then I don’t see the point of doing this paper per view.

Similarly for the women’s title match. Clearly Shayna is going to win and face Becky Lynch. If she wasn’t, then why bring her to RAW and have her bite Becky.

This paper per view should be scrapped. If WWE “CBF” in making Roman Reigns earn a title opportunity by winning an elimination chamber match - as what traditionally happens each year - then I don’t see the point of doing this paper per view.

Similarly for the women’s title match. Clearly Shayna is going to win and face Becky Lynch. If she wasn’t, then why bring her to RAW and have her bite Becky.

WWE to pull a fast one and have Auska win to face Becky we can then call Asuka 2 belts hehe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’ll be cool if it leads to Nakamura VS Zayn at Wrestlemania, but it’ll probably just lead to Strowman getting his win back and beating all three of them

It’ll be cool if it leads to Nakamura VS Zayn at Wrestlemania, but it’ll probably just lead to Strowman getting his win back and beating all three of them

Fully expected Nakamura and Cesaro to turn on Sami after that Pre Match Promo. Will probably see it at Mania. Nakamura and Cesaro turn on Sami, costing him the title to Braun.

That's why people stopped watching WWE PPVs except WrestleMania and Royal Rumble. That and they're s**t.

:rolleyes:

Expert Analysis from Bomberboy as always--- you're basically the Brian Taylor of the BF Pro Wrestling board.

Some really good matches (Gulak/Bryan, Black/AJ, Humberto/Andrade) and everything else was solid enough I guess. Still felt like a filler PPV though thats for sure. Decent enough entertainment sitting home on parental leave with my 3 week old on my birthday :moustache:.

happy birthday!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back