WWE Extreme Rules - 04/05/14

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rematch at Payback will be fire-related
Crappy inferno match where DB can't lose cause he doesn't wear anything to get caught on fire.

Or the even worse version of the inferno match where its just a normal match surrounded by fire.

I stopped watching, did the PPV finish that early? An episode of Raw is longer...

91a872106e4665f3c9fbfa006ce7a34e.gif

Cena's reaction summing up what everyone thought of his match with Bray Wyatt.

Overall thoughts:

WeeLC was pretty good I thought.

Three way elimination was a decent match.

Lol Rusev. I don't care, but can put up with him when Lana is there.

Big E is s**t. Get repackaged son. Good for Barrett, will probably feud with Irish John Cena now.

Why didn't they make the 6 man tag a falls count anywhere match? Being stuck with the two worst workers in the match staying in the ring was a bit of a let down. As good as Reigns looks, he has a long way to go in the ring before he can be a serious singles competitor

Cena vs Wyatt can just * right off. Looks like they're continuing the feud, too. Over the 'Whole wide world in his hand' s**t, too. Over John Cena for about 24 months now, get off my tv. Don't even want to see Wyatt when he is feuding with Cena. Get him a new feud.

Divas match was okay. They need to put more emphasis into Paige though. Give her a bit more character and time to get herself over with the crowd.

A running knee keeps a monster down. OK.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back