WWE Extreme Rules, Monday 27th September 2021, 10am AEST

card so far:
Roman Reigns (c) vs "The Demon" Finn Balor (Universal Championship, Extreme Rules match)
Becky Lynch (c) vs Bianca Belair (SmackDown Women's Championship)
Damian Priest (c) vs Sheamus vs Jeff Hardy (United States Championship)
Charlotte Flair (c) vs Alexa Bliss (Raw Women's Championship)
The Usos (c) vs The Street Profits (SmackDown Tag Team Championship)
Liv Morgan vs Carmella

MadMundy

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal, Glory, Bulls
Decent PPV overall, the ending to Reigns vs Balor was pretty meh, but hey, the Demon gimmick is dead and buried, that's a win in my eyes. Back to the midcard for Balor where he belongs.

Sign of the times Roman wearing a mask to fight in the crowd.
That spot got a giggle from me.

The whole demon thing when it was just his entrance was already a pass from me, but then that spot in the finish...no thank you. But somehow they went and topped that stupidity with the rope spot. My god...

Lynchy04

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
in all wrestling; OR just WWE; OR just Smackdown?

In all , Omega more talented in the ring but Roman has this gimmick down pat and it works well. Bad ass who could kick anyone’s ass legit but still doing the cheap heel things.

Omega is great in the ring but lost to Christian of all people , and a bit smaller in size. Great wrestler and pulling off a great character at present but Romans work is just that bit better as a whole package.

MirosWife

All Australian
Jul 31, 2021
AFL Club
West Coast
In all , Omega more talented in the ring but Roman has this gimmick down pat and it works well. Bad ass who could kick anyone’s ass legit but still doing the cheap heel things.

Omega is great in the ring but lost to Christian of all people , and a bit smaller in size. Great wrestler and pulling off a great character at present but Romans work is just that bit better as a whole package.

lol so coz he lost to Christian cage he isn’t as good as Roman. Okay. Haha

lol so coz he lost to Christian cage he isn’t as good as Roman. Okay. Haha
Never forget. Happy Corbin >>>> Roman
1632737591926.png

Lynchy04

Cancelled
Apr 20, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
I said Omega clearly the better wrestler, Reigns the better overall package right now.

Reigns looks bad ass and is that size that it’s believable he could kick anyone’s ass from a Braun to Brock to Adam Cole size. Omega a far better wrestler but not that bad ass could beat the s**t out of anyone type.

Reigns work as a whole is the best in the biz right now, Omega a clear number 1 in the ring.

The thing about Christian I was saying is Omega already lost that match so to me if he was to go against a guy the size of say Brock or Braun you’d expect he’d the crap kicked out of him.

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Card was pretty bad. Didn't even bother saving it to watch tonight.

Did just watch the main event and I have no idea what I just saw. The demon 'heartbeat' with Finn acting like a carp left on land?

preshow match crap
6 man tag filler
smackdown tag title meh, Ford was impressive though
alexa vs charlotte didn't care
US triple threat I thought was pretty good
becky vs bianca didn't care
WWE title solid but the balor stuff at the end was weird, turnbuckle break was creative finish.

Extreme Rules ppv should be binned if that is how they are going to book the show.

HomokHarcos

Senior List
May 1, 2015
Canada
AFL Club
Richmond
I’m guessing they will build up to Bianca winning the Rumble and getting a rematch at WrestleMania, but who knows.

Back