WWE Fast Lane, Monday 11th March 2019, 10 am AEDT

It's the final stop on the road to WrestleMania...

kick-off show 9am AEDT
main show 10am AEDT

Daniel Bryan (c) vs Kevin Owens (WWE Championship)
The Usos (c) vs The Miz & Shane McMahon (SD Tag Team Championship)
Sasha Banks & Bayley (c) vs Nia Jax & Tamina (Women's Tag Team Championship)
Asuka (c) vs Mandy Rose (SD Women's Championship)
Charlotte Flair vs Becky Lynch (If Lynch wins, she will be added to the RAW Women's Championship match at WrestleMania)
The Shield vs Baron Corbin & Bobby Lashley & Drew McIntyre
The Revivial (c) vs Chad Gable & Bobby Roode vs Aleister Black & Ricochet (RAW Tag Team Championship)
Rey Mysterio vs Andrade (Kickoff Show match)
Big E & Xavier Woods vs Rusev & Shinsuke Nakamura (Kickoff Show match)

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2007
Near Casey Fields
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Trailblazers and Storm
There is about 1% Chance Kofi wins the WWE Title
I'm not so sure. Due to the disgraceful mis management of near the entire roster Kofi (and perhaps Styles who doesn't want the title as wants a lesser work load) is the only face on either show getting a really good reaction and even better than Becky and Rollins.

They can't book a baby face to save their lives (see Reigns for the last 3+ years) which is why the biggest one they have right now has pretty much occurred by accident.

Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
What the universal championship needs is for it to be defended more regularly in more competitive matches. Seth holding it and putting on classics would make it more relevant imo.

I agree, although it would of been better if Rollins won the title earlier last year. I don't think today's Rollins is going to have as much impact on the title as he could of, will need to make sure he's feuding right after Mania to start adding merit to it.

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Kofi will win at WrestleMania... on the preshow by throwing Heath Slater over the top rope.

Nugett

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I agree, although it would of been better if Rollins won the title earlier last year. I don't think today's Rollins is going to have as much impact on the title as he could of, will need to make sure he's feuding right after Mania to start adding merit to it.

Agree. They will need someone that can match him on the mic, or match him in the ring. Would much prefer a heel than a face.

Rey & Andrade deserve better than the Kickoff show :(

The match could have been on the main card of WrestleMania - surprised it’s relegated to the kickoff show of a lesser PPV.

Guess we will be seeing the two of them in The 'Dre at Mania.

Beginning to think Bryan/Owens won’t be a clean finish due to New Day interference, leading to a triple threat at Mania. Was thinking Owens would be taking on Joe but definitely thinking it’ll be Joe/Cena at Mania.

On one hand I don’t like the idea of two triple threat main events but end of the day it’s about the entertainment when the bell rings and both matches have the potential be great matches.

Back