tenor.gif

rooboy_07

King In The North
Nov 7, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man Utd, Trailblazers, SJSharks
Will catch it after getting back from the footy tomorrow.

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
So whos either staying up till 2am or waking up at 2am to watch this? yeah nah think ill watch the replay mid morning haha

WWE Network has expired and I'm not paying for this. May watch a pirate stream for 5 minutes to see how lame the crowd is.

So with the 15 min intermission for "prayer time" what do they show the network and PPV watchers?

presumably just network related commercials. They could always go back to the kick-off panel for a quick discussion, or go backstage for some interviews/video packages.

Personally I can't see any titles changing hands tonight
when someone is paying this much money for a show if they want a title change it will happen. though that could be the whole reason they had the bar lose to strowman to have one title won on the show god knows with vince

Feb 26, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks
I just made it through a five hour wrestlemania.... I cbf watching something this rediculously long again so soon

Especially with a Roman / Lesnar main event. The two of them have clogged up the top of the card for too long

JuddyBuddy

Premiership Player
Sep 30, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
I'd find it a lot easier to get excited about this if there was something on the line in the rumble. I know most of the genuine contenders are occupied in other matches, but how about something like winner gets a guaranteed title shot within the next 12 months or something. The whole thing is just so lazily slapped together. Cena/H and Taker/Rusev are just matches for the sake of it. No build, no consequences. Hopefully they're mildy entertaining.

Back