Morwell
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Calgary Flames, Toronto Raptors
I preface this on titles only.. but if Hillbilly Jim can get in

But is Goldust Hall of Fame worthy:
2-time WCW US Champion
2-time WCW Tag Champion (1/ with Ricky Steamboat and 1x/ Barry Windham)
3-time WWE Intercontinental Champion
2-time WWE Tag Team Champion (w/ Cody Rhodes and "Stardust")
1-time World Tag Team Champion (w/ Booker T)
9-time WWF/E Hardcore

And he had one of the best entrances in the mid 90s..

Nugett

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Haku/Meng and Rick Martel i'm still waiting for........ great careers!

I’m still waiting on the British Bulldogs getting in. One of the best tag teams in history. Even on their own they both have claims to go in individually. Dynamite although apperently not the nicest of people, revolutionised wrestling with his ability. Davey Boy, was unlucky to never have been a world champion, and underrated in his ability imo.

Sep 23, 2007
Supercoach Hell
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Orlando magic Baltimore Ravens
I’m still waiting on the British Bulldogs getting in. One of the best tag teams in history. Even on their own they both have claims to go in individually. Dynamite although apperently not the nicest of people, revolutionised wrestling with his ability. Davey Boy, was unlucky to never have been a world champion, and underrated in his ability imo.
I wouldn't say Davey was underrated. I would argue because of his substance and alcohol abuse he was never able to live up to his potential. Summerslam 92 was probably his best match ever and was only due to the fact Bret Hart carried his wasted arse through the whole thing

The_Game_1981

Club Legend
Pokemon is Life A Star Wars Fan Zombie Lover
Oct 14, 2009
A Yellow Submarine
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle, The Exers
when is Fred Durst going in?

no.gif

Davey Boy was like Owen Heart. Very Good Wrestler who should of had 1 World Title Run but never got

I wouldn't say Davey was underrated. I would argue because of his substance and alcohol abuse he was never able to live up to his potential. Summerslam 92 was probably his best match ever and was only due to the fact Bret Hart carried his wasted arse through the whole thing

Who you calling a wasted arse!? o_O

Back