WWE Money in the Bank - 18th June 2018 - 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

ONE OF THE BEST RETURNS EVER!!

that uncoordinated wink hahaha
CmigmnO.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Braun simply didn’t need it. He should always be in the title picture. It’s like Vince is trying to give the fans something to make up for him not being in the main event at mania. (Or a cheap way to get the title off Brock, and work Roman back into the main event)
Wrong choice here

Anyone watch the Hardy’s 24 doco? Really good, heaps of TNA stuff and pretty much talked openly about all the drugs they did. Really makes you want to see them keep going on the straight and narrow (especially Jeff)

Glad that AJ and Shinsuke finally had their best match in the series.

Bitter that Braun won. He simply did not need it.

Had a feeling the second Alexa won the briefcase that it was their cheap way out of keeping the belt off of Ronda

Ellsworth is a beautiful, beautiful man. I'm ecstatic that he's back.

Kofi should have won. I think a Kofi (New Day) Vs AJ Styles feud would be entertaining as *. It would certainly be different.

Excited for Ambrose's return tomorrow (no there's no spoilers out there).

what do people see in Braun like he is legit a boring big man that just always kicks out of finishers and apparently he is invincible i would of rathered anyone else in that match to win over him eh not a fan

hopefully his title reign is a short one just to be a handover to Seth or someone

what do people see in Braun like he is legit a boring big man that just always kicks out of finishers and apparently he is invincible i would of rathered anyone else in that match to win over him eh not a fan

hopefully his title reign is a short one just to be a handover to Seth or someone

Fantasy booking.

Braun comes out on RAW and says he is cashing in... at Wrestlemania. Hands the briefcase over. From that point, whoever goes into Mania as the champ knows what lies ahead for them. Would make for some interesting build up through the Rumble and the run home because for the first time ever, guys might actually be somewhat hesitant about wanting to go to Mania as champ.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back