WWE Money in the Bank - 18th June 2018 - 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (WWE Title, Last Man Standing match)
Nia Jax (c) vs. Ronda Rousey (RAW Women's Title)
Braun Strowman vs. Finn Bálor vs. The Miz vs. Rusev vs. Kevin Owens vs. Bobby Roode vs. a member of New Day vs Samoa Joe (Men's MITB match)
Alexa Bliss vs. Ember Moon vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch vs Natalya vs Lana vs Naomi vs Sasha Banks (Women's MITB match)
Carmella (c) vs Asuka (SD Women's Title)
Roman Reigns vs Jinder Mahal
Bobby Lashley vs Sami Zayn
Seth Rollins vs Elias (IC Title)
Daniel Bryan vs Big Cass
Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs Anderson/Gallows (SD Tag Titles) - Kick-off Show
-------------------

expecting crowd hijacking and CM Punk chants given the event is in Chicago

Last edited:
AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (WWE Title)

Keep Thinking Nakamura will finally win the WWE Title but what is Happening I feel AJ will keep Title and the Pay Off will Never Come

Either Rousy wins the Title or Someone will cost her the Title setting up a Feud

Braun Strowman vs. Finn Bálor vs. The Miz vs. Rusev vs. Kevin Owens vs. Bobby Roode vs. Two More TBD (Men's MITB match)

Strowman is my Favourite

Alexa Bliss vs. Ember Moon vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Five More TBD (Women's MITB match)

Don't Care that Much

I am a Roman Fan but this does not Excite me at all

Braun Strowman vs. Finn Bálor vs. The Miz vs. Rusev vs. Kevin Owens vs. Bobby Roode vs. Two More TBD (Men's MITB match)
Alexa Bliss vs. Ember Moon vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Five More TBD (Women's MITB match)

likely but not yet confirmed:

-------------------

expecting crowd hijacking and CM Punk chants given the event is in Chicago

s**t show will be s**t upon. Don't be a ******* smark and cry about crowds.

WWE go to Japan end of June.

Shin wins. I'm hoping he resorts to Muta/Tajiri mist to the face and a Kinshasa after Dean Ambrose interferes assaults AJ and turns heel.
Asuka to win and have a good run with the belt.
Nia vs Ronda to be a no contest after a big schmozz by the heel women.
Becky Lynch to win the Womens MITB
If Braun doesn't win Vince is a &*%* so i'll say Miz

Oct 7, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys Chicago Bulls

Nakamura wins

Nia Jax wins, ??? costs Rousey the match

Braun Strowman vs. Finn Bálor vs. The Miz vs. Rusev vs. Kevin Owens vs. Bobby Roode vs. a member of New Day vs Samoa Joe OR Big Cass (Men's MITB match)

Samoa Joe for me, has the charisma and mic skills that's required with the spotlight being on the briefcase owner for 10-12 months. Wouldn't make much sense Strowman winning it, as 1 v 1 he can beat literally anyone and should cash it in first chance he gets.

Alexa Bliss vs. Ember Moon vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Becky Lynch vs Lana OR Peyton Royce vs Three More TBD (Women's MITB match)

Ember Moon wins

Carmella (c) vs Asuka (SD Women's Title)

Asuka wins

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
They aren't going to crown a new WWE Champion for a couple ******* house shows.

GWBogan

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 7, 2011
Daily's Place
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
AEW, Jacksonville Jaguars, Fulham
Vince has never put the WWE title on a black wrestler who isn't also half-Samoan (the WHC and WWECW titles don't count), so I doubt he'd have a Japanese wrestler carry the belt.

Vince has never put the WWE title on a black wrestler who isn't also half-Samoan (the WHC and WWECW titles don't count), so I doubt he'd have a Japanese wrestler carry the belt.

That why I have my Doubt that Vince put the Title on a Non-American

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They aren't going to crown a new WWE Champion for a couple ******* house shows.

Shall I remind you of Jinder Mahal's WWE Championship reign of torture from 2017??

There was much speculation around at the time (including on BigFooty) that Jinder was only made WWE Champion to promote the house shows in India and then they took the title off of him before they even got there due to how much of a fail he was.

That why I have my Doubt that Vince put the Title on a Non-American

..and Shall I remind you of former WWE Champion Sheamus??

NotAMagpieBogan

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
Actually quite unsure of who’s winning the Men’s MITB match. Can’t see them giving Strowman the briefcase because he doesn’t need it. Maybe Owens? It would suit him at least.

1 in how Many and How Long?

Sheamus is 1 of 50 different men to hold the WWF/WWE Championship in it's history.

Sheamus has held it on 3 separate occasions for a combined 183 days.

That's longer than 26 other former WWE Champions including Edge, Ric Flair, Chris Jericho, Daniel Bryan and Mr. "We are sick of being in the Main Event all the time" Roman Reigns.

But don't let facts get in the way of your hatred for Vince McMahon's actions

Actually quite unsure of who’s winning the Men’s MITB match. Can’t see them giving Strowman the briefcase because he doesn’t need it. Maybe Owens? It would suit him at least.

Miz be Deserving Winner and Suit him

NotAMagpieBogan

Premiership Player
Mar 17, 2014
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
hoping for Samoa Joe.
He’s another that I don’t think it’s would suit. Joe doesn’t need to be that conniving sort of heel with the briefcase, cause everyone believes he could just beat anyone up anyway.
Miz be Deserving Winner and Suit him
Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised with a Miz win.

It could be me being optimistic, but even a Rusev win wouldn’t entirely surprise me. The fact that he beat Bryan clean, makes me think that maybe, just maybe, they actually have something for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back