WWE Money in the Bank, Monday 11th May 2020, 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Your getting Cesaro and Sheamus mixed up? Cesaro has had no interaction with Hardy at all. Its been all Sheamus and Hardy.

Standard WWE to give a returning wrestler Cesaro in a nothing match as Cesaro is the best in ring worker and will at least give Hardy a good work out.

The only interesting aspect about it is the involvement of Sheamus and if there is any interaction or mention about the bar

True--- you are correct! I got the former tag partners confused.

Unless he has brain damage, probably not.

...Do you ever get sick of 'hate posting' about the WWE?

Your 'witty' insults are neither witty or constructive?

Imagine how much more time you'd have if you didn't waste your time posting about something you hated.

If someone doesnt get thrown off the roof, only to come back to win somehow, Im going to be disappointed.

Im actually rather looking forward to this. With the amount of creative licence they will have, surely there will be some cool spots. Or maybe they will disappoint me. I feel like its going to be awesome or lame. No middle ground.

Also, speaking of disappointing, why the build for a Sheamus V Hardy match, only to randomly sub Cesaro in? So weird.

If someone doesnt get thrown off the roof, only to come back to win somehow, Im going to be disappointed.

Im actually rather looking forward to this. With the amount of creative licence they will have, surely there will be some cool spots. Or maybe they will disappoint me. I feel like its going to be awesome or lame. No middle ground.

Also, speaking of disappointing, why the build for a Sheamus V Hardy match, only to randomly sub Cesaro in? So weird.

Because they want Hardy to get the W and protect Sheamus.

Its why the current product is where it is today.

The only 3 people Cesaro has had with matches in the past few months is Gukak Bryan and Strowman

Weird

Would love to see The Bar

Because they want Hardy to get the W and protect Sheamus.

Its why the current product is where it is today.

The only 3 people Cesaro has had with matches in the past few months is Gukak Bryan and Strowman

Weird

Would love to see The Bar
I mean, 3 good people to have matches with. Gulak is pretty good. And Strowmans upper card. But hes SOOOO wasted. When hes had a chance, man hes good. Sheamus is meh for me, but Cesaro, hes just a beast.

I mean, 3 good people to have matches with. Gulak is pretty good. And Strowmans upper card. But hes SOOOO wasted. When hes had a chance, man hes good. Sheamus is meh for me, but Cesaro, hes just a beast.

Agree hes my favorite in ring worker , great work in the ring and a story teller.

Staggers me that he hasnt had the chances Jinder and Corbin get.

The Hacker role may have been perfect for a guy like him.

Agree hes my favorite in ring worker , great work in the ring and a story teller.

Staggers me that he hasnt had the chances Jinder and Corbin get.

The Hacker role may have been perfect for a guy like him.
Break the Shield up. Sheamus the heel. Small feud but in multi-man matches for MitB or a 4-way for the IC/US title. Sheamus wins but keeps avoiding Cesaro. Eventually, Cesaro gets him and goes on a 9 month mid-card title reign just having the best matches on the card until he drops it and can move into the world title picture

I have a theory.

Styles gets "buried" at WM, with everyone assuming he'd take at least a couple of months off before returning with a few character tweaks.

Instead he returns within a month and qualifies for a match that, according to dirt sheets, was filmed 2-3 weeks ago - which means Styles' return was planned, and wasn't a response to shitty ratings.

If someone's going off the roof, I'm predicting it to be Styles, before he actually does take a few months off and return with some changes after being murdered twice in 6 weeks.

Holy crap I haven't legit laughed out loud at wrestling in so long but Shayna grabbing Rey in a sleeper had me in stitches for some reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy with both winners, both should make things entertaining week to week

At least Nina din't win, that's a positive.

PPV rating- 6.5/10. Started off so well, thought the womens MITB was better than the men though. Men one seemed rushed personally.

Otis seriously......

The Revival shat on wwe for having tag champions now they have a tag team wrestler as the MITB holder.....

Meanwhile the only real heel contenders to face Braun other than the fiend is Sheamus , Cesaro and Nakamura. Surely they could have one of those guys be in the match and win it.

Otis seriously......

I knew it would happen but I was hoping beyond hope the WWE had half a brain and realised him as the MITB is going to be torture...least there isn't a crowd to endure the torture!

Otis seriously......

The Revival shat on wwe for having tag champions now they have a tag team wrestler as the MITB holder.....

Meanwhile the only real heel contenders to face Braun other than the fiend is Sheamus , Cesaro and Nakamura. Surely they could have one of those guys be in the match and win it.
A lot of top stars started as tag team wrestlers

Otis seriously......

Guess Otis could turn Heel with MITB

Otis seriously......

You forgot both Baron Corbin & Sami Zayn (who are both more likely to challenge for the Universal title before Cesaro & Nakamura).

Plus I wouldn't be surprised if Braun eventually loses the title to 'The Fiend' in a future match. Whether that is at Backlash or SummerSlam (& have Sheamus & Corbin have title shots @ Backlash & Extreme Rules) will depend on how long the WWE expects to be without Reigns on Smackdown & the crowds. The WWE will eventually work its way back to Roman Reigns Vs 'The Fiend' to be the title feud for when crowds go back on the Smackdown side of things.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back