WWE Money in the Bank, Monday 11th May 2020, 9am AEST

Drew McIntyre (c) vs Seth Rollins (WWE Championship)
Braun Strowman (c) vs Bray Wyatt (Universal Championship)
Bayley (c) vs Tamina (Smackdown Women's Championship)
Asuka vs Nia Jax vs Shayna Baszler vs Dana Brooke vs Lacey Evans vs Carmella (Women's Money in the Bank Ladder Match)
Daniel Bryan vs Rey Mysterio vs Aleister Black vs King Corbin vs Otis vs AJ Styles (Men's Money in the Bank Ladder Match)
New Day (c) Miz/Morrison vs Lucha House Party vs Forgotten Sons (Smackdown Tag Team Championship)
R-Truth vs MVP
Jeff Hardy vs Cesaro (Kickoff Show)

Last edited:

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
With those TBAs the winner could be one of Aiden English, Curt Hawkins, Drake Maverick, EC3, Epico, Eric Young, Erick Rowan, Heath Slater, Karl Anderson, Kurt Angle, Lio Rush, Luke Gallows, Mike Kanellis, No Way Jose, Primo, Rusev or Zack Ryder. But I just woke up after a big sleep in so maybe they'll go with someone else???

With those TBAs the winner could be one of Aiden English, Curt Hawkins, Drake Maverick, EC3, Epico, Eric Young, Erick Rowan, Heath Slater, Karl Anderson, Kurt Angle, Lio Rush, Luke Gallows, Mike Kanellis, No Way Jose, Primo, Rusev or Zack Ryder. But I just woke up after a big sleep in so maybe they'll go with someone else???

Or maybe Brock will just swoop in and grab the briefcase again?

GWBogan

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 7, 2011
Daily's Place
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
AEW, Jacksonville Jaguars, Fulham
who is taking a bump off the roof of Titan Towers?
The Big Show almost 25 years later?

f80965a51c8e4863-600x338.gif

Was suppose to win the first one ever and f’ed it up.

I don't think that's correct--- Jeff Hardy wasn't even with the WWE in 2005 when the first Money In The Bank match happened at Wrestlemania 21. He was in the middle of his first TNA run at that stage.

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
I don't think that's correct--- Jeff Hardy wasn't even with the WWE in 2005 when the first Money In The Bank match happened at Wrestlemania 21. He was in the middle of his first TNA run at that stage.

Was meant to win at Wrestlemania 24. CM Punk did instead. Sliding Doors moment there.

Banks loses the qualifying match for MITB dead set what did she do to cop this s**t.

She is just getting Jobbed.

Why did WWE Keep her when doing nothing with her?

maybe not a big contract in comparison to Becky/Charlotte?

Becky is like the 6th highest paid in the WWE.

Sasha cuts a better promo then Becky.

Back