WWE Money in the Bank, Monday 11th May 2020, 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

On paper sounds like a complete disaster.
Will have to watch it to see I guess.

if it's just wrestling brawling around the office etc, it's probably best for many of the female competitors in their MITB match, rather than having to wrestle a proper match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m actually digging the thought of both matches happening at the same time. Really hope we get some good interaction between the male & females throughout.

I love how this crisis has forced WWE to think outside the box and give us some new ways of telling stories. I reckon they hit sixes with the Boneyard Match and Firefly Funhouse Match at WM. Hopefully we can get something similar produced and presented here

Probably because she acts like a legit tool. That silly old fart aimlessly waffling and stumbling about at the end of Smackdown is the cause not her. She most certainly was a legit boss coming out of NXT and for a bit in 2016.

Yet another Story of NXT Call Ups getting there Momentum being Destroyed Quickly

the RAW preview is saying that Becky confronts the MITB winner on RAW. So presumably that means either Asuka, Nia or Shayna are winning since they're all on RAW. Also Shayna has a special on the Network this weekend.

I say be Shayna or Asuka. Be no way Nia should win it as she is Terrible Wrestler

I say be Shayna or Asuka. Be no way Nia should win it as she is Terrible Wrestler

Nia Jax would be the favourite IMO. The only one of the 3 Raw Women who haven't had a big PPV match against Becky Lynch & has history with her dating back to Survivor Series '18.

The only reason I'd say that Nia wouldn't win MITB is if they were planning on keeping Lynch/Jax apart for it to occur when crowds came back-- as the WWE definitely see that match up as a future 'money' match.

nothing like adding R-Truth vs MVP and Jeff Hardy vs Cesaro to the show with zero build.

Between this post & the one in the AEW thread—you didn’t watch Smackdown yesterday, did you??

Hardy/Cesaro has been built as Hardy’s return match. The in-ring promo on Smackdown was really good IMO.

Between this post & the one in the AEW thread—you didn’t watch Smackdown yesterday, did you??

Hardy/Cesaro has been built as Hardy’s return match. The in-ring promo on Smackdown was really good IMO.

hell no.

if Hardy's return match is so important, why was it (a) not announced on the show and (b) on the pre-show?

The Hacker is apparently making some announcement on this show as well.

Last edited:

Your getting Cesaro and Sheamus mixed up? Cesaro has had no interaction with Hardy at all. Its been all Sheamus and Hardy.

Standard WWE to give a returning wrestler Cesaro in a nothing match as Cesaro is the best in ring worker and will at least give Hardy a good work out.

The only interesting aspect about it is the involvement of Sheamus and if there is any interaction or mention about the bar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back