WWE Money in the Bank, Monday 11th May 2020, 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm still not quite sure how I feel about the MITB match.

On one hand, I'm happy to give a lot of leeway if WWE are going to be experimental and creative, because they are 2 things that WWE is not. And this wasn't a disaster. In fact it was quite fun... it was just fun in a children's game show kind of a way (does anyone remember that Amazing show with the obstacle course.)

Amazing was way better. Legends of the Hidden Temple was better too.

Why on earth would Corbin stop Asuka from getting the womens briefcase? Of what interest is it of his to go "Hey, No! Stop IT!"??? Shayna attacking Rey, the whole thing should have been planned better.. if they wanted to do the women vs men they should have had some at least team up, say Shayna and Corbin.. I'll scratch your back if your scratch mine type thing and have them try help each other out.. but it was just pointless. Oh, you're here, not even technically in my match but I'll attack you anyway?

That's what I thought stupid could have had Bazler atleast take him out and look strong.

I love Otis but come on, should have went to AJ with him taunting both brands about cashing in.

Asuka meh, don't really care, she deserves it put in a mountain of work for both brands since this Covid stuff has happened.

I wanted Vince so badly to walk past and go to the cleaner you're fired.

I’d say odds on that Otis gets tricked into a match by a heel and loses it

Will probably be Corbin
Has more of a Mr Kennedy vibe. Wins the match but will lose the breifcase to someone else

Laughed out aloud a few times during last nights Money in the Bank matches. So I’m gonna lean towards thinking positively about it. I enjoyed it, considering the circumstances I think that was a better way of doing the match rather than crazy ladder spots for zero live audience.

But geez, did Michael Cole no sell it at the end when bringing home the show and talking about the winners. Sounded as disinterested as I’ve ever heard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back