WWE Money in the Bank - Monday July 19th 2021 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

now with fancy sets and added crowd goodness!

Bobby Lashley (c) vs Kofi Kingston (WWE Championship)
Roman Reigns (c) vs Edge (Universal Championship)
Rhea Ripley (c) vs Charlotte Flair (RAW Women's Championship)
AJ Styles & Omos (c) vs Viking Raiders (RAW Tag Team Championship)
Zelina Vega vs Asuka vs Naomi vs Alexa Bliss vs Nikki Cross vs Liv Morgan vs Natalya vs Tamina (Women's Money in the Bank match)
Kevin Owens vs Drew McIntyre vs Riddle vs Ricochet vs John Morrison vs Big E vs Shinsuke Nakamura vs Seth Rollins (Men's Money in the Bank match)
Rey Mysterio & Dominik Mysterio (c) vs The Usos (Smackdown Tag Team Championship, Kickoff show)

What a show, honestly enjoyed that more than I thought I would. Lashley vs Kingston being booked the way that it should be, Lashley looks like a beast and Kofi can * off from the main event scene. Not a fan of Big E and Nikki winning the briefcases but meh. Reigns vs Edge was an instant classic match, 5 stars easily. Cena back is ******* awesome too.

Awesome show , the new sets and presentation so good! Some really good matches in amongst a couple of iffy ones but overall great show.

One of the best PPV’s that WWE have had in some time. Maybe it’s the live crowd, of which was electric all night and makes the show a totally different experience, but I thoroughly enjoyed this show start to finish.

Nearly popped myself when the Cena music hit. It was all done so perfectly. From the Roman facials prior and even the way he lowered his deep voice for the “acknowledge me”. To the reactions from Cole and McAfee when Cena’s music hit. McAfee screaming “where!?” to Cole’s “He’s here” was brilliant.
Having Cena say nothing and barely interact with Reigns was fantastic story telling too. Failing to acknowledge Reigns. Sets it all up

Below average
Cross winning meh
Big E winning cool
Usos meh
Charlotte can FRO anytime
Lashley as the monster I remember from his Impact run yep
Roman getting to run through tbe entire roster boring
Cena gets fed to him at Sumnerslam result in no doubt more boredom

Below average
Cross winning meh
Big E winning cool
Usos meh
Charlotte can FRO anytime
Lashley as the monster I remember from his Impact run yep
Roman getting to run through tbe entire roster boring
Cena gets fed to him at Sumnerslam result in no doubt more boredom

Shame you feel that way, but fair enough each to their own.

I went back and watched parts of it again. Especially the Roman stuff. He is far away the best thing in all of wrestling at the moment. No one is on his level in my opinion. Not even close. They’re gonna have to do an epic job of building someone up to be a believable threat and eventually take the title.

Agree with the Cross win. In fact the whole womens division isn’t doing a lot for me at the moment.

Meh overall. Didn't give a s**t about the tag matches and frankly why should anyone?

MITB men's match pretty good. Women's less so. Vega is not a good wrestler at all and just should not have been in this. Like Nicky but would have preferred Liv win.

Lashley winning ok I guess but title matches shouldn't be foregone conclusion squashes. Just do it on Raw if it's going to be like that like they did with Bianca v Carmella on SD (which was actually good).

Charlotte winning was just ####ing painful and unnecessary. Just did not NEED to win and despite being an excellent wrestler she bores me more every time I see her.

Roman and Edge worked hard and did ok. Not on the level of Roman's matches again KO, DB or Cesaro but Edge is 48. Roman beat his @$$ for wayyyyyy too long at the start. Got better toward the end but the ####ing lame ref bump then conveniently taking 5+ minutes to get another out there just took me right back out of it.

Edge veering off to feud with Rollins is good. Cena appearing to feud with Reigns is not. I don't hate Cena. He is a legend and one of few legit draws they have but I don't care one iota for him possibly winning the title or even challenging for it as a baby face.

Usos vs Mysterios good pre-show match.
Didn't care for the womens MITB
AJ Styles and Omos retaining is good.
Lashley squashing Kingston is good.
Charlotte winning again is awful.
Mens MITB was good, Ricochet is awesome, don't care about Big E though.
First half of Edge and Reigns was at a really slow pace, then a bunch of ref bumps and interference happens, and Cena shows up, who I don't care about.

Glad I missed it. To me the matches leading into it were bland, boring and predictable. Basically set up 2 matches for Summerslam. Edge vs Seth might be alright. Reigns vs Cena is just going to be a snoozefest. Big E winning im not fussed about, would have preferred Riddle. Nikki Cross, would have mush preferred the demented, twisted Nikki from sanity than the Hurricane ripoff version. Charlotte winning YAWN. Is the HHH of the mid 2000’s. About the only good thing was Bobby squashing Kofi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So are they better off having Big E beat Lashley (to play off the Xavier and Kofi recent events) or have him be the one to beat Roman?

at least with Nikki having the briefcase, it’s an easy out if she loses, because she’s almost a superhero.

I'm hoping the Street Profits join The Hurt Business and we have Big E drafted to Raw.

Geez some real Dave Metzler type comments in here but I shouldn't be surprised.

Uso's winning was good and decent preshow match.

Women's MITB was meh some really awful spots, I would have had Sasha Banks or Camella win it.

Omas starting to really get confident can almost see him grow talent wise in the ring, * though get some new ring attire.

Men's MITB was a great match, I'm OK with Big E could have had any of them win it my pick was the new King who is as over as he has ever been, all about the build now.

Surprised at the beat down from Lashley, looks like he is back on track and it's actually good see a heel champ do that in the ring.

Charlotte I seriously can't stand, that was match of the night and just the wrong result at the end.

Reigns vs Edge wasn't as good as I expected overall result was right and ending was decent would have liked Cena to maybe say something like Summmerslam or something and walk off.

Really good show and the crowd were amazing.

Meh overall. Didn't give a sh*t about the tag matches and frankly why should anyone?

MITB men's match pretty good. Women's less so. Vega is not a good wrestler at all and just should not have been in this. Like Nicky but would have preferred Liv win.

Lashley winning ok I guess but title matches shouldn't be foregone conclusion squashes. Just do it on Raw if it's going to be like that like they did with Bianca v Carmella on SD (which was actually good).

Charlotte winning was just ####ing painful and unnecessary. Just did not NEED to win and despite being an excellent wrestler she bores me more every time I see her.

Roman and Edge worked hard and did ok. Not on the level of Roman's matches again KO, DB or Cesaro but Edge is 48. Roman beat his @$$ for wayyyyyy too long at the start. Got better toward the end but the ####ing lame ref bump then conveniently taking 5+ minutes to get another out there just took me right back out of it.

Edge veering off to feud with Rollins is good. Cena appearing to feud with Reigns is not. I don't hate Cena. He is a legend and one of few legit draws they have but I don't care one iota for him possibly winning the title or even challenging for it as a baby face.

Cena v Reigns is purely for the reaction and the star factor, just another step in building Roman up for the eventual huge fall. Never been a massive Cena fan but they don't have anyone else on the roster who is Star factor. Seriously Cena , Rock and Goldberg are probably the last 3 "star" factors still left in the industry. To the non regular fans they know who those 2 and possible Goldberg are but not a single other wrestler on Raw/Smackdown or even AEW/Impact is a "STAR".

With fans back they want to go big for Summerslam, whilst I don't agree with the matches as I would rather see Cesaro, Nakamura, Zayn, Corbin etc who have busted their asses off with no crowds to get the rewards but I can see why they are doing it straight up.

orange Cassidy is a fun character. Morrison is not.

One is a great worker, the other well you wouldn't even know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back