WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

wwe are releasing a match of the year collection to the network

Royal Rumble 2016 – Dean Ambrose vs Kevin Owens (Last Man Standing Match for the Intercontinental Championship)

NXT TakeOver: Dallas – The Revival vs American Alpha (NXT Tag Team Championship)

NXT TakeOver: Dallas – Shinsuke Nakamura vs Sami Zayn

WrestleMania 32 – Charlotte vs Sasha Banks vs Becky Lynch (Women’s Championship)

Raw 04/04/2016 – AJ Styles vs Chris Jericho vs Cesaro vs Kevin Owens (1# Contendership for the WWE World Heavyweight Title)

Extreme Rules 2016 – The Miz vs Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens vs and Cesaro (Intercontinental Championship)

Extreme Rules 2016 – Roman Reigns vs AJ Styles (Extreme Rules Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship)

Battleground 2016 – Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens

Cruiserweight Classic S01E04 – Johnny Gargano vs Tommaso Ciampa

Cruiserweight Classic S01E05 – Kota Ibushi vs Cedric Alexander

NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II – The Revival vs DIY (NXT Tag Team Championship)

NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II – Shinsuke Nakamura vs Samoa Joe (NXT Championship)

SummerSlam 2016 – John Cena vs AJ Styles

SummerSlam 2016 – Seth Rollins vs Finn Balor (WWE Universal Championship)

Raw 08/29/2016 – Kevin Owens vs Big Cass vs Seth Rollins vs Roman Reigns (WWE Universal Championship)

Backlash 2016 – AJ Styles vs Dean Ambrose (WWE World Championship)

Cruiserweight Classic S01E10 – Kota Ibushi vs TJ Perkins

Clash of Champions 2016 – Sheamus vs Cesaro (Best of Seven Series, Match #7)

Raw 10/03/2016 – Sasha Banks vs Charlotte (RAW Women’s Championship)

No Mercy 2016 – Dolph Ziggler vs The Miz (Intercontinental Championship)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol 5 years of NXT missing. Don't want main roster jobbers to get over through their earlier work?

We don't need to see Jinder Mahal getting the spotlight from being the man Rollins beat in becoming the first NXT Champion. It was a weird choice then, and is still a weird choice now.

anyone else having troubles with the network lately?

netflix, presto and xvideos all streams perfectly but the network stutters and stops every 30 seconds

mine seems to play about 7 or so minutes of an episode and then skip to the next episode in the sequence/playlist. Haven't tested if it's just happening on my tv though.

What is the easiest way to get to a particular year? I haven't used network for a long time. Just search the year? Did that and they are all out of order.

The interface might vary depending on your device. But you're probably best to directly search by the category first and then the year (if relevant)

The interface might vary depending on your device. But you're probably best to directly search by the category first and then the year (if relevant)
Thanks, wish it was set out like Netflix.. that s**t is easy! Using Apple TV.

What is the easiest way to get to a particular year? I haven't used network for a long time. Just search the year? Did that and they are all out of order.
Things like Raw you have to go to Raw Replays first, then select year. Not exactly user friendly.

Back