WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Im going away pretty soon and Im gonna cancel the Network while Im away and then probably start it back up when I get back. When I start it back up will everything still be on my watchlist or will I have to put it back on?

Also where would you think is the best place to start watching the MNW/AE. Ill be watching ECW as well. Ive started watching ECW from the end of 1995 to see "Superstar" Steve Austins time in ECW. Ive done a bit of looking on the internet and have picked Scott Hall's debut on WCW and KOTR '96 as starting points for WCW and WWF repectively. What do you guys think?

Im going away pretty soon and Im gonna cancel the Network while Im away and then probably start it back up when I get back. When I start it back up will everything still be on my watchlist or will I have to put it back on?

Also where would you think is the best place to start watching the MNW/AE. Ill be watching ECW as well. Ive started watching ECW from the end of 1995 to see "Superstar" Steve Austins time in ECW. Ive done a bit of looking on the internet and have picked Scott Hall's debut on WCW and KOTR '96 as starting points for WCW and WWF repectively. What do you guys think?
For me I started WWF with the Raw after Mania 14 and going through until Mania 17 which I'm nearly at. Then I will go to Nitro at the same point as you.

Anyone got any recommended docos to watch on the network? Just watched Monday night wars and Daniel Bryan journey to mania .. any suggestions would be appreciated

Anyone got any recommended docos to watch on the network? Just watched Monday night wars and Daniel Bryan journey to mania .. any suggestions would be appreciated
WWE BEYOND THE RING-TRIUMPH AND TRAGEDY OF WCCW
I found this one quite interesting. I went into it knowing nothing about the WCCW and nothing much about the Von Erich family other than bits and pieces of their tragic story that Id pick up from various Youtube videos.

WWE BEYOND THE RING-TRIUMPH AND TRAGEDY OF WCCW
I found this one quite interesting. I went into it knowing nothing about the WCCW and nothing much about the Von Erich family other than bits and pieces of their tragic story that Id pick up from various Youtube videos.

if you enjoyed this one, you need to watch 'Heroes of World Class' (a non WWE production). Far superior re-telling of the tragedies.

Anyone been hacked on the Network? I had a pretty weak password, my fault, I accept that. But a few weeks back I tried to log in and it just wouldn't work, went to reset password and it said there was no account under my email address. Wtf? Checked my junk email and in the middle of the night some campaigner has hacked me and changed bot hthe email address and password.

Bit of searching on Reddit provided the US phone number to ring and get it sorted, so I'm all good now. But the best thing about it all is the WWE Network's security for this sort of thing. Most sites require you to give authorisation when you change something as major as the email address. What's the WWE's security measure? They send you an email saying "your email has changed, if this wasn't you, please login and change your details."

Um, ******* how exactly? Just email the hacker and ask what he changed the password to? Pretty pathetic from such a big organisation.

Anyone been hacked on the Network? I had a pretty weak password, my fault, I accept that. But a few weeks back I tried to log in and it just wouldn't work, went to reset password and it said there was no account under my email address. Wtf? Checked my junk email and in the middle of the night some campaigner has hacked me and changed bot hthe email address and password.

Bit of searching on Reddit provided the US phone number to ring and get it sorted, so I'm all good now. But the best thing about it all is the WWE Network's security for this sort of thing. Most sites require you to give authorisation when you change something as major as the email address. What's the WWE's security measure? They send you an email saying "your email has changed, if this wasn't you, please login and change your details."

Um, ******* how exactly? Just email the hacker and ask what he changed the password to? Pretty pathetic from such a big organisation.
That's pretty f'd up. I would expect a lot better! I think i might make my p/word a little tougher, just in case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got an email telling me i qualify for a free month of the network, interesting given I’m a current subscriber in the middle of a free 3 months...
I got one too as a subscriber of about 3 years. Then got one a few days later saying "Our bad, you're a paying customer so you don't get s**t for free."

Watching 03 RR. Not bad at all, 5 years before I started watching.

Steiner v HHH
Benoit v Angle

I remember watching that in the cinema (as this was during the time when WWE and Main Event had not signed a new deal). Someone had the dumb idea to schedule an intermission in the middle of Benoit vs Angle because they had to change the reels or whatever. Everyone was so pissed off at that moment.

I remember watching that in the cinema (as this was during the time when WWE and Main Event had not signed a new deal). Someone had the dumb idea to schedule an intermission in the middle of Benoit vs Angle because they had to change the reels or whatever. Everyone was so pissed off at that moment.
I watched it at the cinema too. I'm pretty sure it was at knox. The intermission pissed everyone off but the atmosphere during the matches was awesome.

I watched it at the cinema too. I'm pretty sure it was at knox. The intermission pissed everyone off but the atmosphere during the matches was awesome.

We didn't have this where I lived (we didn't even get Garden State or Team America: World Police :rolleyes:). Any campaigners yell out spoilers?

Watching WrestleMania live at a cinema sounds fun, if there was an age limit. Doubt anyone would bother for anything else.

Watching 03 RR. Not bad at all, 5 years before I started watching.

Steiner v HHH
Benoit v Angle
Benoit and Angle had a number of good matches. Steiner and Triple H not so much. I believe that was amidst the period where WWE decided to prove that their world champion was better than any WCW star, so they had Hunter go through as many of them in the shortest period of time they could manage.

Watching some of that early-to-mid 2000s WWE is sad, though. Guys like Guerrero, Benoit, and Angle were such fantastic performers. Guerrero especially was one whose charisma and in-ring performances I didn't really appreciate as much when I was younger. Sad that two are dead, Benoit did what he did, and Angle's run in the WWE was cut short due to all the problems he was having. Guerrero and Angle were squandered talents, too. Angle used to always be given such repugnant storylines and angles rather than a serious push to the top spot. I remember he and Shawn had that great match at WM21, which Kurt won, and the WWE's follow-up was to have him start trying to rape Booker's wife while, in a lovely piece of wrestling irony, he called ECW trash wrestling in anticipation for the ONS PPV.

Back