WWE Network (On Foxtel, Kayo and Binge)

Do you think you'll get the WWE Network?

• I'll get it

Votes: 69 63.9%
  • I'll pass

Votes: 39 36.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone having weird playback issues? From what I can tell its only on the on demand playback. The colour (every few minutes) goes a bit pixelated. Not a loading symbol. Just a weird colour. Doesn’t stop Audio. WIFI strength is 25 MBPS.

I killed my subscription. Still having playback issues (which weren't there before they switched to the new format).

I've been a WWF fan for 34 years - I'll stick with youtube. Enough content there to keep me happy and they don't re-record the ring entrances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bomber, we should never judge fans of the World Wildlife Fund :) especially the rusty ones

Personally, I'd like more EVOLVE on da network..

Rusty might be better than Kevin Steen v. Dustin Rhodes on PPV (Dustin, not Cody! Cody is dead, says the booker man)

3 months for 99c before the Royal Rumble would be nice. People were getting stuff like that.

that would be good. at least with the app updates, it sounds like they've fixed the Chromecast issues for archives AND live streaming.

The "free" WWE Network tier quietly launched this afternoon.

The free tier is available at https://watch.wwe.com but will only be shown if an active subscriber is logged out of their WWE Network subscription.

The free videos are appearing in the "recently added" carousel and are mostly made up on WWE YouTube videos. We are told that will change over time.

Other Carousels currently featuring free WWE Network tier content include WWE Top Ten. NXT Highlights, Recent WWE Highlights, WWE Network Pick of the Week, Watch Full Matches and more.

This is a very early, unannounced rollout designed to beta test the free tier and find any potential issues with it before the company officially unveils its launch.

As PWInsider.com broke this morning, the free launch was scheduled for sometime in the next week. There had been plans to unveil the complete, tiered WWE Network (including a $14.99 premium tier that would include independent wrestling) around January 2020, but there is no word whether that is still the correct timetable for such a launch.

Have already cancelled my subscription. Besides NXT, nothing really interests me any more about the product. When you have mediocre talent such as Baron Corbin main eventing, ridiculously stupid names such as Shorty G, There is nothing entertaining about the product I’m starting to agree with the poster in that the product needs Vince Russo, not in the belief that the product will get better, just so the product can die quickly...

Have already cancelled my subscription. Besides NXT, nothing really interests me any more about the product. When you have mediocre talent such as Baron Corbin main eventing, ridiculously stupid names such as Shorty G, There is nothing entertaining about the product I’m starting to agree with the poster in that the product needs Vince Russo, not in the belief that the product will get better, just so the product can die quickly...

I don't see the fascination the new day and them throwing pancakes to the crowd it's stupid

Thought the Attitude Era picture looked much better now with the 'new' layout... bastard's chewing right through my internet data. Anyway to stop it I assume upscaling to 1080p?

Back