WWE Royal Rumble - 28th January 2019, 11am AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Been watching the RR since 1999 today was the worst one ever it was just bleh. And what happened to 90 secs between competitors? Seems like it was rushed, besides Jeff Jarret of all ******* people where were the suprise entrants? This is the worse RR match in history no competition.

Been watching the RR since 1999 today was the worst one ever it was just bleh. And what happened to 90 secs between competitors? Seems like it was rushed, besides Jeff Jarret of all ******* people where were the suprise entrants? This is the worse RR match in history no competition.
I don't know if it's worse than Kane and Big Show dumping out everyone in 2015.

How on earth does it make sense to Vince to give Ali such a good showing have him eliminate Nakamura and joe only to be thrown out by nia ******* jax ....

I just had to post this.

**** you all!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How on earth does it make sense to Vince to give Ali such a good showing have him eliminate Nakamura and joe only to be thrown out by nia ******* jax ....
Saw some comments on reddit that said it works being him because he is the ultimate babyface. He flat out refused to touch her and paid for it.

Look, to each their own, but I'm pretty much unable to be entertained by a story with a known ending. That's why I've largely stopped watching this company.

Rousey's matches are patronising. They run a story that the best women that the company have ever had are toddlers who get a participation award for looking quasi decent against her for a few minutes, until she inevitably hulks up and wins.

It demeans wrestling to have blow ins dominate in this way, it demeans the wrestlers to be made to look so shitty, and it demeans me to sit and watch it, so i usually don't.

Hulk Hogan? He buried more talent than HHH and Cena combined.
Hated his matches in the 80’s. Couldn’t care who he body slammed. WWE only became interesting, once he left. Now they booking the same crap in the 80’s all over again, with just different names.

Hopefully AEW will provide the classics that WCW/NWA produced. Eg flair vs Steamboat ect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back