WWE Royal Rumble, Monday 27th January 2020, 11am AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

The good thing about the Rumble is you can be eliminated but still look strong and not lose any "mystic" about you. Do I believe Alexa Bliss can beat Ronda in a match? No. Do I believe she could eliminate her from the rumble when Ronda is busy taunting someone else on the outside after eliminating them? Absolutely

Rousey making her return in the rumble match would be huge crowd will go nuts.

if she does comeback has to be the real Rhonda Rousey.
Ronda's submission based MMA wouldn't play very well in a Rumble

Have her reunite the MMA Four Horsewomen in the Rumble even for a couple of minutes would be a fantastic teaser

Ronda's submission based MMA wouldn't play very well in a Rumble
She is legit enough to throw out some jobbers and have a more grappler throw her over. Get a pop but also doesn't kill her, you know?

How on earth is Cesaro still not listed in the match or have a previous winner in Sheamus in yet Heavy Machinery are....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

b/c Brock needs bodies to throw over

No ones going to through Otis over the top rope! Look at the man... he’s 330lbs! He’d have to be the favourite to win the Rumble ;)

then Heyman/Brock will throw a copy of Maxim featuring Mandy Rose over the top rope and Otis will follow it ;)

Could having Otis at ringside supporting Mandy Rose end up coming into play for one of those ‘unbelievable saves’ in the Women’s Rumble?

Maybe one of Naomi or Kacy Catanzaro could fall on Otis— but their feet never touch the ground?

I really wish they’d have gone the long road storyline with Lacey Evans instead of having her face Bayley at the Rumble.

In fairness they maybe still are going that way storyline wise, but I’d have loved to see Bayley and Sasha continue to avoid and tease a title match. Have Lacey have to a win the rumble as the only way for a shot, which she wouldn’t. Then have to win in the Chamber. Before finally getting Bayley at WM.

Feel like she’s getting some good traction, and Americans cream over ex military types. Would build up another legit star on the women’s roster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back