WWE Royal Rumble, Monday 27th January 2020, 11am AEDT

ULTIMATE_WARRIOR

Premiership Player
Mar 10, 2009
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
St Kilda
If she wasn't Rick's daughter she would be Dana Brooke

But she is Ric’s daughter. And I’d disagree, but that’s just my opinion.

I think she has the presentation, promo ability, character and ring work. The full package. I look at her and think she looks like she’d kick everyone else’s ass.

Booking wise, sure it can all become repetitive and dull. I think booking and creative has held back every single roster member. But I think Charlotte legitimately is the best female talent they have.

99283048_kairi-sane-8.gif

Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Edge's return is easily a bigger deal than most in the last 10 or so years. Brock you would probably argue is bigger.

Edge's is easily the biggest. Unlike all the others who ended up being part-timers and looking mediocre in-ring, Edge still looked surprisingly decent after how long out? I think he potentially has 12-24 months in him.

I wouldn't be satisfied with a final match at WM against Orton.

WWE really needs him too.

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
I feel like Edge and Bryan are really different situations.

Edge seemed at peace with it. He went away, he did some other things, he disappeared from the limelight, he made a life. But after 9 years, that's huge.

On the other hand, Bryan was never at peace with it. He never agreed with it, he wanted to keep wrestling, and it tore him up not being able to do it. Personally, the backstory of Bryan made me happier for him I think.

Sep 7, 2005
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Rams, UCLA Bruins
Edge's is easily the biggest. Unlike all the others who ended up being part-timers and looking mediocre in-ring, Edge still looked surprisingly decent after how long out? I think he potentially has 12-24 months in him.

I wouldn't be satisfied with a final match at WM against Orton.

WWE really needs him too.

It feels (and looks) like Edge lost a lot of weight. He was doing his E+C podcast and then they just stopped late last year.... and now we know why

Edge went and slimmed down and got to work. For this

I marked. Because i had no idea he was coming back. And that's what rasslin' is all about. The surprises. And as long as the company's don't go overboard and make it all about the "oldies" and ensure they are pushing proper talent who are in their prime, great

WWE still have some work to do on that point though

Watching the Rumble, i was a bit perplexed about what they were doing with Bork. Wasn't enjoying it, and as it went longer, i started to turn and laugh and then watch Bork troll the crowd. And then when Lee entered, and then Braun.

I was like "Insert Vince sitting in his chair gif"

And i really enjoyed the story told. It was different. Good spots and then it really opened up after Bork was sent packing. But i did call Drew winning once he eliminated Bork and the stare downs (not that it was a hard call)

Highly enjoyable for me. Would recommend

Could probably say the same about Goldberg tbh. Reckon I could ask the next 20 people I met that weren't wrestling fans and none of them would have heard of him
The meth head from the mighty ducks?

Back