WWE Royal Rumble, Monday 27th January 2020, 11am AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

the 1st stop on the road to WrestleMania...

"The Fiend" Bray Wyatt (c) vs Daniel Bryan (Universal Championship, Strap match)
Becky Lynch (c) vs Asuka (RAW Women's Championship)
Roman Reigns vs King Corbin (Falls Count Anywhere match)
Bayley (c) vs Lacey Evans (SD Women's Championship)
Sheamus vs Shorty G
Andrade (c) vs Humberto Carrillo (Cruiserweight Title)

Men's Royal Rumble match
(Brock Lesnar entering at 1, Roman Reigns, King Corbin, Dolph Ziggler, Shinsuke Nakamura, Braun Strowman, Erick Rowan, AJ Styles, Randy Orton, Elias, Rey Mysterio, Ricochet, Drew McIntyre, Otis, Tucker, Rusev, Bobby Lashley, Aleister Black, Buddy Murphy, Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, Samoa Joe, Big E, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, John Morrison, R-Truth + 3 participants TBC)

Women's Royal Rumble match (Charlotte Flair, Natalya, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Cross, Sarah Logan, Carmella, Dana Brooke, Mandy Rose, Sonya DeVille + 21 participants TBC)

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
On the Australia Day public holiday too. Bonus!!
That's the best when it falls on the public holiday... although I have been known to take the rumble day off work regardless in the past.

I haven't been watching the main shows since probably just after the royal rumble last year, please tell me Roman is not actually gonna win the thing/headline WM again this year?

That's the best when it falls on the public holiday... although I have been known to take the rumble day off work regardless in the past.

I haven't been watching the main shows since probably just after the royal rumble last year, please tell me Roman is not actually gonna win the thing/headline WM again this year?

ok, we won't tell you. but if it happens, don't be surprised.

Roman Reigns hasn't won a Royal Rumble since 2015 -- so he's probably due to win a second Rumble eventually.

GWBogan

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 7, 2011
Daily's Place
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
AEW, Jacksonville Jaguars, Fulham

Somebody has to convincingly beat The Fiend for the WWE Universal Championship, I suppose...

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Rumour participation in the Royal Rumble match(es) will be split 10 Raw, 10 SmackDown, 10 NXT.

Fun fact: If Brock Lesnar wins the Royal Rumble from the #1 position, he'll become only the third wrestler to do that, after Shawn Michaels in 1995 and Chris Benoit Stevie Richards in 2004.

there was no Royal Rumble match in 2004 ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
My favourite PPV really. Can't wait.

Last years was ok, the start was really funny with JJ and Elias actually.

Hopefully we get some nice surprises and some NXT guys looking really good.

If I had to predict a winner I would like to say Joe or Owens. Joe is the guy. Could see McIntyre though he has improved so much the past 4 months or whatever.

I watched 04 for the first time last week, good rumble. 05 was really good too.

I am glad people are finally coming around to see that Brock Lesnar is #1. ;)

indeed

c536b.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back