WWE Royal Rumble, Sunday January 30th 2022, 12pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

the first step on the road to WrestleMania

Brock Lesnar (c) vs Bobby Lashley (WWE Championship)
Roman Reigns (c) vs Seth Rollins (Universal Championship)
Becky Lynch (c) vs Doudrop (RAW Women's Championship)
Edge/Beth Phoenix vs Miz/Maryse

30 man Royal Rumble match
Street Profits (Montez Ford and Angelo Dawkins), Rey Mysterio, Dominik Mysterio, Austin Theory, Johnny Knoxville, Sheamus, Big E, AJ Styles, Damian Priest, Happy Corbin, Madcap Moss, Kofi Kingston, Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Omos, Randy Orton, Riddle, Chad Gable, Otis, Dolph Ziggler, Robert Roode, Shinsuke Nakamura, Rick Boogs, Ricochet
(25 participants confirmed, 5 TBC)

30 woman Royal Rumble match
Charlotte Flair, Naomi, Rhea Ripley, Nikki ASH, Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Carmella, Queen Zelina, Lita, Michelle McCool, Kelly Kelly, Dana Brooke, Natalya, Mickie James, Tamina, Shayna Baszler, Summer Rae, Aliyah, Shotzi, Bianca Bel Air, Liv Morgan, Sasha Banks, Sonya DeVille
(23 participants confirmed, 7 TBC)

Last edited:

as bad as 1993 (although that had Flair)

It’s has been interesting or odd that they are giving away Lashley vs Brock at the rumble and Roman vs Seth there to.

Most think it’s leading to Brock losing than winning the rumble but what if it’s flipped and Seth wins the belt off Roman and Roman enters himself in the rumble at 30 and wins.

Realistically the guys in the tag matches or other matches will probably end up in the rumble to ??

I can't wait for Kofi's big surviving elimination spot. :rolleyes:

It's been done to death and the last couple have been pretty week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't wait for Kofi's big surviving elimination spot. :rolleyes:

It's been done to death and the last couple have been pretty week.
Yes, I’m over it. Doubly so, since Naomi has been doing the same thing in the Women’s Rumble.

We were saved from this last year in the men's with Kofi missing, and in 2020 by Brock Lesnar tossing him straight out. (Misspelled Lesnar in OP Cleavy , for those with OCD).

Can't remember when Naomi did her tricks, but I doubt she does it this year. Likely to be turfed straight out by Sonya DeVille (either directly or indirectly).

Agree that it's grown tiresome.

No. Weren’t they recently close contacts of Covid too?

That doesn’t mean much in the US anymore. Only 5 days.

Romero tested positive last week, missed Rampage and then was back for Dynamite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back