WWE SummerSlam, Sunday 31st July, 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

The only thing wrong with that was lesnar dominated him then suddenly gets speared once and barely beats the 10 count

Best match they’ve done otherwise thank * they made it last man standing

No more Lesnar Reigns thanks. Good way to leave it.

What will happen: Theory hijinks in the Main Event that costs one of them the match but doesn't result in a cash in and leads into Raw.

Still haven't watched regularly for a few years now and it's still the same predicable stuff.

What's good outside of WWE and AEW at the moment? Both hard to watch IMO.

I have only watched the main event. Anything must see from the rest of the show?

Becky/Bianca was good and Miz Logan was fun, but that's about it IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Other than the tractor that was way too predictable.

Roman can't win without Usos and Heyman, continues looking like the world's biggest bitch.

The crowd is mild because there's literally nothing fresh to excite them.

If Rock doesn't come back at the Rumble to set up Roman Vs Rock his entire reign will be for nought because it's done more harm than good for the company.

The best part of the show were the first two matches and what happened after the first.

Brock-Lesnar-Tractor.gif

Great opener. First hour or so was really good. Dropped away badly from there though. I don’t really get what the go with Edge is. Is he a face again? And if he is how are we supposed to know that?

The main event was entertaining and had its moments, but thankfully with Vince gone we’ll never see that match again. They desperately need to get one or both belts off Reigns now, it’s just become way too repetitive.

Drew HAS to win the WWE title off Roman at Clash in the Castle right (so Roman keeps the Universal Title)???
I thought the titles were unified? Is he legit challenging for just 1 of those belts?

he is challenging for both, but I want them to split the belts again.
I'd only be open to that if they take the brand split seriously and also add a crap load more wrestlers to each roster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back