WWE SummerSlam, Sunday 6th August 2023, 10am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else getting the feeling this feud/storyline/slot on the card is a little too self-indulgent/nepotism?

Crowd a fair bit flat (fair enough given the length and some great matches already), but it just doesn’t feel like a Summerslam main event, and almost certainly won’t be a title change.

Anyone else getting the feeling this feud/storyline/slot on the card is a little too self-indulgent/nepotism?

Crowd a fair bit flat (fair enough given the length and some great matches already), but it just doesn’t feel like a Summerslam main event, and almost certainly won’t be a title change.

Yep.

Usos pinning Roman should have been left at that.

Dunno they are doing to mirror the beginning of the Bloodline story with the same result. Especially for a career tag team guy.

I hate having non title main events when you have world title matches on the card, but I would have had Cody/Brock last.

"Tribal Combat" kinda corny.

Yep.

Usos pinning Roman should have been left at that.

Dunno they are doing to mirror the beginning of the Bloodline story with the same result. Especially for a career tag team guy.

I hate having non title main events when you have world title matches on the card, but I would have had Cody/Brock last.
Wait, this isn't for the title!?

Edit: re-read, makes sense.
100% agree too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy s**t. Terrible finish.

Makes no sense and just another reason to have the same group of guys competing with each other.

Fair effort to not only go past the use by date but completely bottle it.

I'm seeing everyone online saying Jimmy's heel turn didn't make sense and he shouldn't be aligned with Roman, even though he's not aligned with Roman at all again.

They've been planting the seeds for his heel turn for weeks, it's not out of the blue, or nonsensical, they've literally built it up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back