WWE SUPER SHOW -MCG October 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, the amount of resources wwe has pumped into this already means it won't be cancelled.

The tickets will arrive at some point, just enjoy the build up and don't get caught up in the little things.

Does anyone know what those 4 big X looking things are on the Seating Map over the top of the stands?

2 of them suggest they're the restricted view line of sights, but the other 2 seem a little off to me since they're not on the diagonal.

Mine are just in my 'order history' on the Ticketek website and there is a link to just print at home. I wouldn't stress too much about tickets not arriving, because it wouldn't make a lot of sense for those who just ordered 'print at home' to have no issue, and those who asked for tickets to be physically delivered be screwed over in any way.

But I DID order them to be printed off, yet I still got the e-mail.

August 9 came and went, and no tickets arrived.

I contacted Ticketek, and they sent me an e-mail saying that tickets have been "suppressed" by the promoter, and the tickets will be available if and when the "supression" has been lifted, and a new date that the tickets will arrive has been announced.

It also says that if the tickets don't arrive one month before the event (so, Sep 6) for me to contact Ticketek, and they will make "alternative arrangements".

What does this mean? "Supression" doesn't sound good. It makes me think that there is some legal problem holding up the tickets.

Does anyone have any information about this? It sounds like either someone hasn't paid someone else, a contract has been breached, or maybe the promoter (Dainty Inc) is in financial trouble.

I hope that this problem resolves itself, so that my brother and I can get our tickets sent out and attend the show.

At least I got "ticket insurance" which will allow me to get my money back if tickets don't arrive.

Suppression of tickets is usually done for big events to reduce the ability of scalpers to sell tickets. The less time they have the less chance that the tickets can be resold.

The same thing happened last year with the Arsenal games in Sydney.

Does anyone know what those 4 big X looking things are on the Seating Map over the top of the stands?

2 of them suggest they're the restricted view line of sights, but the other 2 seem a little off to me since they're not on the diagonal.

Do you mean the X's on the outside of the map?
I'm almost 100% sure they're not X's they're just arrows indicating where the 4 different stands start and end. They look like X's when the arrows intersect --><--. That's if you're looking at the same thing I am here http://www.mcg.org.au/_/media/files/mcg/general/wwe_mcg_seating_plan.pdf
The colour coding shows you whether or not a section is limited view or not. I'm not sure why they're limited view, WWE might have scaffolding blocking a view 45 degrees (M/N/P/Q21-22 and 36-38) from the entrance. The front few rows in the actual stadium seating on level 1 being limited view all across the ground I assume is because the ground itself is slightly elevated above the first few rows meaning the on-ground seats might block your view slightly.

Also FYI for those that don't know all seating on the MCG ground itself will not be elevated.

Do you mean the X's on the outside of the map? I'm almost 100% sure they're not X's they're just arrows indicating where the 4 different stands start and end. They look like X's when the arrows intersect --><--

Well, doesn't that look really obvious in retrospect! Good call.

KO v Cena changed to Cena/Lashley v KO/Elias tag match. Bryan v Miz also added with the winner set to face WWE champ at later date. Three matches announced already with five or six still to be announced plus preshow stuff. Starting to come together nicely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KO v Cena changed to Cena/Lashley v KO/Elias tag match. Bryan v Miz also added with the winner set to face WWE champ at later date. Three matches announced already with five or six still to be announced plus preshow stuff. Starting to come together nicely.

Where/when were these matches announced?

I only got to see the last 30 minutes of Smackdown, but they were still advertising Owens Vs Cena during the ads.

WvYYO7o.jpg
Now this IS big!

This is such a funny question- to my knowledge, at no time has Teg, WWE, or ticketek ever announced a start time. Not even a ball park time is mentioned, it could be 10am for all we know..
Crazy they haven't said anything yet!
This is all I could find
IMG_3722.jpg

This is such a funny question- to my knowledge, at no time has Teg, WWE, or ticketek ever announced a start time. Not even a ball park time is mentioned, it could be 10am for all we know..
Crazy they haven't said anything yet!

Yeah I’d been waiting for my tickets to arrive expecting it there... nothing concrete, the image above is the first I’ve seen anything at all!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back