WWE SUPER SHOW -MCG October 6

Remove this Banner Ad

The positive is that we are seeing bloody everybody on the roster by the looks. I'm also happier with the card than many others seemingly.
Still no Jeff Hardy, Nakamura, Orton, Bray Wyatt, Finn Balor, Rusev, Roode and others I'm sure I'm forgetting.
Wouldn't be opposed to a multi man ladder match just for the hell of it.

The positive is that we are seeing bloody everybody on the roster by the looks. I'm also happier with the card than many others seemingly.
Still no Jeff Hardy, Nakamura, Orton, Bray Wyatt, Finn Balor, Rusev, Roode and others I'm sure I'm forgetting.
Wouldn't be opposed to a multi man ladder match just for the hell of it.

"Melbourne Mayhem battle royal"

Charlotte vs Becky has been announced.
Keen as for this, it is one of the hottest feuds at the moment.

I think that's 10 matches announced now and no Mickie/Alexa/Sasha/Bayley. Kinda hoped they'd use SSD to set up the build for some of the Evolution matches but it is looking rather unlikely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keen as for this, it is one of the hottest feuds at the moment.

I think that's 10 matches announced now and no Mickie/Alexa/Sasha/Bayley. Kinda hoped they'd use SSD to set up the build for some of the Evolution matches but it is looking rather unlikely.
Probably only have room for 2 more matches.

So they have 2 on the pre show and 10 on the main show.

There will be always 1 or 2 squash matches on the cards.

Thinking these will either be:

Rousey/Bellas v Riot Squad - No reason why this goes more than 5 minutes.
Asuka & Naomi v IIconics - The Aussies will job for sure. Both have questionable in-ring ability.

If only this event was held in the progressive city of Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, then it would be called "The Greatest Wrestlemania 2000." ;)
Obviously the Melbourne government doesn't have as deep pockets as Saudis.

Greatest royal rumble - all mens championship titles on the line.

Super show down - we are lucky getting 3 title matches. With cruiserweight probably on preshow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back