WWE SUPER SHOW -MCG October 6

Remove this Banner Ad

So what happened to this event? It hit the news in Australia, a week later it was talked about on RAW ( only a sentence but still), John Cena reckons its booked for October 6th. BANG lastest rumour was to be at origin in Melbourne ( i did believe and I was wrong). So what happened it was locked in and then nothing? I wonder if the government had second thoughts after the UFC 193 disaster.

So what happened to this event? It hit the news in Australia, a week later it was talked about on RAW ( only a sentence but still), John Cena reckons its booked for October 6th. BANG lastest rumour was to be at origin in Melbourne ( i did believe and I was wrong). So what happened it was locked in and then nothing? I wonder if the government had second thoughts after the UFC 193 disaster.

What was disasterous about 193?

What was disasterous about 193?
It was a disaster for Ronda Rousey. :cool:

ronda-rousey-knock-out-ko.gif

The fact they haven't announced any house shows in Australia for this year (they'd normally be on sale by now) makes me think they're still trying to get this done.

After the Origin game tonight its even more disappointing it isn't going ahead, watching the pre match and thinking where the ring would be, it would be great at the G. I don't care if the people in the nosebleeds cant see, Ill be down on level 1!!!

Was at the Origin game on level 1 and it's a long way back from the field. Be worse with a wrestling ring and palm trees. I'd really prefer they do two nights of Raw and SmackDown at Rod Laver Arena.

Was at the Origin game on level 1 and it's a long way back from the field. Be worse with a wrestling ring and palm trees.

Can confirm. Was at WM28 sitting on the bottom level of the permanent grandstand and had a palm tree blocking my view of literally half the ring.

Can confirm. Was at WM28 sitting on the bottom level of the permanent grandstand and had a palm tree blocking my view of literally half the ring.

Glad the WrestleMania I went to this year was an indoor show. Worrying about palm trees would've added more stress to the 3am ticket purchase.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would drive me ******* nuts.

I went to Wrestlemania 22 in Chicago at the All-State Arena. It may have been the last small arena that they held a Wrestlemania at. I purchased tickets with what was supposed to be a perfect view of the tron. The tickets didn't have restricted view printed on them, which for a WWE event in the US includes the ring and the tron.

They then decided to plaster these ******* signs all over the arena

x720-JJy.jpg

They could have had the same effect but been see through using a slightly more expensive material. I know they look high up in that picture but if you were any more than 20% up the upper deck you were blinded by these damn posters. It blocked my view of the tron entirely but thankfully with looking down at the ring I still got to see the show unhindered.

That would drive me ******* nuts.

I went to Wrestlemania 22 in Chicago at the All-State Arena. It may have been the last small arena that they held a Wrestlemania at. I purchased tickets with what was supposed to be a perfect view of the tron. The tickets didn't have restricted view printed on them, which for a WWE event in the US includes the ring and the tron.

They then decided to plaster these ******* signs all over the arena

x720-JJy.jpg

They could have had the same effect but been see through using a slightly more expensive material. I know they look high up in that picture but if you were any more than 20% up the upper deck you were blinded by these damn posters. It blocked my view of the tron entirely but thankfully with looking down at the ring I still got to see the show unhindered.

Yeah WrestleManias 20-22 were in a normal arena. With 20 at Madison Square Garden they got to spin it as a historical thing (1 and 10 were there) but with 21 and 22 they obviously didn't think they'd sell out a football stadium. Was disappointed they didn't do 30 at Madison Square Garden to keep that run going but they don't even do TV there since the Barclays Center opened.

I'd love to go to a WrestleMania at a normal arena. You're a long way back at a football stadium unless you're spending a shitload.

Carmella is coming out later this month to Aus, expect it to coincide with an official announcement of the big show in October. Looks like the tweet was deleted but I saw it only a few minutes ago.View attachment 511007

Ace comic con (the event she’s had to cancel on) is 22-24 June.

My guess is that they are now just doing a standard house show Smackdown tour, BUT the fact a champ is flying out, maybe it’s something more.. (especially if any RAW, or male champ is also found to be coming out in 2 weeks)

Lol and after she comes and goes we'll all be like "maybe *insert random arbitrary event* is when they're going to make the big announcement"
I think it's time we just accept it ain't happening

it's a race to see which will happen first: Oz tour announcement, or Reigns winning the Universal Title

Remove this Banner Ad

Back