WWE Super ShowDown, Feb 27th 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

airdate approx 4am on Feb 28th 2020

The Fiend (c) vs Goldberg (Universal Championship)
Brock Lesnar (c) vs Ricochet (WWE Championship)
Roman Reigns vs Baron Corbin (Steel Cage match)
AJ Styles vs Andrade vs Bobby Lashley vs Rey Mysterio vs R-Truth vs Erick Rowan (Tuwaiq Trophy gauntlet match)
Bayley (c) vs Naomi (Smackdown Women's Championship)
Seth Rollins & Murphy (c) vs Street Profits (RAW Tag Team Championship)
The New Day (c) vs The Miz & John Morrison (Smackdown Tag Team Championship)
Mansoor vs Dolph Ziggler
Humberto Carillo vs Angel Garza
Viking Raiders vs The OC (Kick off show)

Last edited:

Flapjacks

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Goldberg will beat the The Fiend. Mainevent at WM will be a triple threat between Brock, Goldberg & Drew. Drew to pin Goldberg to become undisputed king of the world

What the hell WWE? The whole build up with The Fiend and you have him get squashed by 4 spears and a jackhammer, losing to a 53 year old, who fights out of the Mandible Claw TWICE and hits a Jackhammer to finish the match in about 2 minutes.

Wow... way to undo everything they built The Fiend up to be...

On a side note, I enjoyed the Carillo and Garza and New Day matches. The teo standout matches of the night in my opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just read Ricochet got no offence in against Brock in what was essentially a squash match. Both he and the Viking Raiders should ask to go back to NXT. They were utilised properly there.

Just read Ricochet got no offence in against Brock in what was essentially a squash match. Both he and the Viking Raiders should ask to go back to NXT. They were utilised properly there.

Yep. Literally no offense. Start of the match, he charges trying to jump to hit Lesnar. Lesnar just kinda half swats, half pushes him away. Then typical Brock match. Three germans. F5. Done. Ricochet literally did not hit Brock.

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You just have to laugh really. I was happy for the Taker stuff but Goldberg going over may be the straw that broke the camels back for a lot of people. Holy s**t.
The outrage on twitter is immense

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
I was pumped for Mania this year with Ripley vs Flair and Drew being a fresh face in the main event. Now I'm considering not even watching the show.
Haven't been legit pissed off about something WWE related in about 10 years. This has done it though.

Mar 2, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
West Tigers. G.S.W
How bad has this made Rollins D.B look on top of the s**t burial of the Fiend. Vince is determined to burn the company into the ground on the way out the door. If he can't have his toys NO ONE CAN

Mar 2, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
West Tigers. G.S.W
Tony Khan, Cody etc after watching that main event.
download.jpeg
unnamed (17).gif

Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Oct 7, 2003
Lubyanka Square
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Red Devil Sport Club
Maybe Vince thinks that by Goldberg winning, fans will boo him at Mania and get behind Roman...
Exactly that
Roman wins Goldberg takes his Saudi cash and disappears for 10 months taking the heat of beating the fiend with him

Sadly the fiend will be buried in the midcard by mania

Back