WWE Super Showdown, Saturday June 8th 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

from Saudi Arabia, the real "money in the bank" PPV ;) "as good as or better than WrestleMania"

Goldberg vs. The Undertaker
Seth Rollins (c) vs Baron Corbin (WWE Universal Championship)
Kofi Kingston (c) vs Dolph Ziggler (WWE Championship)
Triple H vs. Randy Orton
Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon
Braun Strowman vs. Bobby Lashley
"The Demon" Finn Balor vs Andrade (Intercontinental Championship)
Lucha House Party vs Lars Sullivan (Handicap Match)
50-man Battle Royal (participants include Elias, Gallows and Anderson, Mojo Rawley )
The Revival vs The Usos (Pre-Show match)

Last edited:

I’m more excited for Double or Nothing at this stage.

I’m over rehashed old feuds (HHH vs Orton), two well past their use by date in Goldberg vs Undertaker, a royal Rumble that has no meaning or significance, another Shane O’Mac match, not to mention the likelihood of Brock becoming Brocky 2 belts as he cashes in on Kofi, after beating Seth, before going on another record title defence spree of 1 belt defence in 3678935679 days while we beg Vince to let Roman win the thing, so it can be finished with.

Also The Greatest Super “Duper let’s get rich at the expense of human rights Saudia Arabia” Showdown names sounds dumb.

More names "declining offers"/refusing to appear on the show. Now we got Bryan, Owens, Black and Cena (thank God), amongst the names.
Ziggler thrown in out of nowhere randomly because Owens refusing to appear makes absolutely no sense.

What a joke this event is. No womens matches (obviously because its in Saudi Arabia), a gimmicky 50 man battle royal, which means nothing, and will just be one big clusterf*ck, and matches that noone wants to see like Shane vs Reigns and Goldberg coming back at 50 because they offered him $2mill.
Apart from Taker's entrance, not looking forward to their match at all.

Tbh, not really one match on the card I am looking forward to, unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must be the only one, but I can’t help but be a little tiny bit excited by Goldberg vs. Taker. Maybe it’s just the childhood mark in me, I was a massive Goldberg fan as a kid!

And yes I know.... they’re obviously old and can’t perform anywhere near their peak and WWE relying on part timers yada yada...... but I’m intrigued just to see them in the same place and time together.
There’s still an awe to Taker and Goldberg wasn’t short on his trademark intensity in his last run.

giphy.gif

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Apparently there were also several more extremley dangerous botches when Goldberg ran into the post for real after Taker moved out the way, and when Goldberg tried to Jackhammer and tombstone Taker.

Some people saying they got into a major shouting match backstage after and are furious with how that turned out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back