WWE Survivor Series - 25th November

Remove this Banner Ad

My predictions will be that Pete Dunne wins the Triple Threat @ Takeover and then goes onto face Adam Cole; he's had the most history of the three with Cole and probably the biggest name of the 3 for a Survivor Series match.

Then I could see both Damien Priest & Killian Dain joining the NXT Survivor Series team.

I could see the Men's team being Tomasso Ciampa, Keith Lee, Matt Riddle, Killian Dain & Damien Priest.

While the Women's team will most likely be made up of Team Rhea from Takeover--- Rhea Rhipley, Tegan Nox, Dakota Kai, Candice LaRae & Mia Yim. Then they will have Toni Storm as a 'back up' in case any of the Women are unable to back up from Takeover.

While the Women's team will most likely be made up of Team Rhea from Takeover--- Rhea Rhipley, Tegan Nox, Dakota Kai, Candice LaRae & Mia Yim. Then they will have Toni Storm as a 'back up' in case any of the Women are unable to back up from Takeover.

feels like they're really doing nothing with Toni Storm. Should have been called up to main roster ages ago. That NXT team looks too solid, they need more expendable talent like Taynara Conti and Xia Li in there.

feels like they're really doing nothing with Toni Storm. Should have been called up to main roster ages ago. That NXT team looks too solid, they need more expendable talent like Taynara Conti and Xia Li in there.

It appears that the WWE is holding onto Toni Storm to be the 'Next Generation' of Women. She's only 24 and it's likely that Toni would get completely 'lost' on the main roster at the moment. Toni is even still allowed to do independent bookings -- Progess, OTT, etc. as well as appearing at WrestleRock in Melbourne in December. I think that once Shayna moves up to Raw/Smackdown that Storm will move onto NXT 'proper' and be a main focus in 2020/'21 and then moving to the main roster in '21/'22.

I think the Women's Team match is one of the few Raw Vs SD Vs NXT matches that NXT have a chance in winning, so it makes sense for that team to look strong.

True— It’s interesting how much weaker the WWE main rosters women’s rosters are now compared to 12 months ago. I’m currently re-watching Survivor Series ‘18 and it has Rousey Vs Charlotte & the 5 on 5 match was:
RAW—Sasha Banks, Bayley, Mickie James (injured since around WM), Tamina (now barely used) & Nia Jax (injured at start of 2019)
Vs
Smackdown— Askua, Carmella, Sonya Deville, Mandy Rose & Naomi (hasn’t wrestled since middle of year)

with Raw having Alexa Bliss as the captain of Team Raw (injured; as she has been on & off for over a year now), Natalya & The Riott Squad not on the team; despite regularly being used plus Dana Brooke & Alicia Fox as jobbers.

While the Smackdown side had the injured Becky Lynch (broken nose/concussion) plus The IIconic’s also available to them.

This PPV was a month removed from Evolution and the women feel so much more legit as a collective than they do now.

I’m not sure how they are even going to fill this years Women’s Rumble unless they are holding back talent for surprise returns.

NXT Womens team seems to be Rhea Ripley (Cap), Tegan Nox, Mia Yim, Candice LeRae and Toni Storm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm hoping they cancel Cole/Dunne. I don't want to see Cole (or Dunne either) wrestling after what they went through at TakeOver.

Was expecting the Chicago crowd to be more into it. Would’ve thought Chicago would’ve been one of the best places to have NXT on a main roster PPV.

Edit: They definitely warmed up during the match.

Great match, Bitter End into Canadian Destroyer was crazy

Last edited:
Probably going to AEW Dynamite on Wednesday instead.

... that’s seriously a foolish more on behalf of AEW. Why would you book a wrestling show there only two days after a 4-day WWE weekend.

It’s not like AEW hasn’t been to Chicago before; they were there back in August. Damn- they’re even repeating Omega/Pac in the same city again.

Is Tony, Cody & The Bucks over arrogant or ignorant??

22 mins left, and still Rey v Brock and women's triple threat to come. Unless they're going overtime, Rey v Brock is obviously a squash.

22 mins left, and still Rey v Brock and women's triple threat to come. Unless they're going overtime, Rey v Brock is obviously a squash.

Going over 3 hours— WWE PPV’s never stick to traditional time slots anymore since the network.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back