WWE Survivor Series - Monday 19th November 11am AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

"just to kick Lesnar"

lol

Bryan's selling was fine. I legitimately thought he was injured or knocked out after one of the Germans. He got ragdolled.
Was Lesnar's selling also good, maybe better? Yes.

His selling was great for the first five-ten minutes. Once he hit his low blow did he still keep up that illusion that he might actually be hurt?

Picked a pretty good time to finally buy the network right before a great Takeover and Survivor Series.

Been a casual fan for a long time after being completely obsessed as a kid/teenager. The emergence of some Aussie stars, the arrival of a celebrity crush (Ronda) and an emphasis in parts on the athletic/sports side of the contest has brought me back a bit.

I absolutely love the 4some of Alestair Black, Johnny Gargano, Tomasso Ciampa and Velveteen Dream. Those singles matches those 4 competed in at Takeover were absolutely next level.

Buddy Murphy getting a rather high profile slot on Survivor Series (highlight package and all) was just glorious. They went from a faint boring chant at the beginning to huge chants of 'This is awesome' and '205'. True testament to both men, but super proud of the former Matt Silva for how far he has gone so far in the business.

Ronda vs Charlotte I had penciled in as the Wrestlemania main event, but after the memorable performance the other night I have no issue with it coming early. Was a little sickened by the negative reaction to Rousey after literally leaving her bloody, sweat and tears in the ring that night. A truly epic and unforgettable performance and one the crowd in attendance should look back on with regret. Sometimes things transcend what's cool or trendy (ie. Not booing Roman after his cancer admission obviously), but Ronda's performance and obvious passion for the business that shone through the absolute beating she agreed to take deserved far better than 'you deserve it' and the booing she received.

Anyway, as much as there are pretty crappy and odd things going on (Shane winning best in the world, Drake Maverick being the straight forward manager of 205 Live but a heel manager for a hoss tag team), there is still enough to really enjoy.

Now, give me Rousey vs Flair vs Lynch for the Mania main event and Murphy vs Mysterio for the cruiserweight title and i'm a happy camper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back