Why is Shane in the team and not orton

Aop vs the bar will be a great hoss fight

Smackdown should win both men’s tag matches

Raw will win both women’s matches

Seth will beat nakamura

Brock beating AJ didnt kill AJ.

Becky losing wont kill her either.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Great call man I was just about to say the same thing. I'm hoping for an awesome match that is a little less spot heavy like Ronda's other matches so we can see her work properly. A match like the Brock/AJ one last year would be absolutely perfect for this. Keep Becky over but keep Ronda as the King.

This PPV is looking like the best since WM on paper tbh. Lots of good matches.

Why is Shane in the team and not orton

Aop vs the bar will be a great hoss fight

Smackdown should win both men’s tag matches

Raw will win both women’s matches

Seth will beat nakamura

Probably a step in turning Shane heel? Which could cause Miz and Bryan to unite?

There was a rumour going around that it could also lead to a Miz Bryan odd couple tag team run(to split for a Wrestlemania match maybe?) Would need something big to make them team together.

All these champs vs champs matchs by rights should be great, but I still have memories of AJ and Nakamura at Wrestlemania....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Card doesn't actually look too bad. To me it's the most interesting looking PPV of the year since most of these matches should be above average. Would prefer to cut the Tag Elimination match, think there's one too many. I'll have to use it with the AOP cringe garbage match for my food / piss break.

It's why they're boring.

It's why a lot of WWE's PPV matches and build-ups are boring, because there's no stakes, or very little reason for having the match.

The will to win and prove you're the best is enough for indy exhibitions with no build-up, but when you have 5 hours of TV to work with every week, some sort of angle or stakes can be properly built, beyond personal pride or "brand loyalty".

It's why a lot of WWE's PPV matches and build-ups are boring, because there's no stakes, or very little reason for having the match.

The will to win and prove you're the best is enough for indy exhibitions with no build-up, but when you have 5 hours of TV to work with every week, some sort of angle or stakes can be properly built, beyond personal pride or "brand loyalty".

Styles vs Lesnar would work as a suddenly announced Raw match or on a PPV if there was a storyline. But the brand supremacy angle is lazy and neither character has a reason to care. Lesnar will * off after the match until January so if he loses it simply won't get mentioned again.

WWE leans on gimmick PPVs because Vince McMahon is too lazy for stories.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daniel Bryan is off Team Smackdown and will now challenge AJ Styles for the WWE Championship on Smackdown.

Second PPV in a row where the go-home Smackdown has featured Bryan/Styles for the WWE Championship-- a match that in my opinion should be on these PPV's instead.

Should be some great matches interested in the booking

If Bork is motivated the Bryan match could be great

Rousey/Charlotte will be great if done right

Bar/aop was made for nxt take over

Seth vs nakamura should steal the show

Prediction smackdown wins 4-3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back