WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion Part 4 [SPOILERS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will most likely become the 4th person ive got into an argument about this :p

People really have no idea, and most people saying it never watched UFC or even know why Brock quit.

I know how he got sick and how he returned won then ended up losing pretty badly

What are the reasons because i would like to know i just assumed he retired because he did not think he could match it with the very best anymore

The disease he has. Makes it extremely hard to train and stay in the shape he needed to be in for mma. Just a small reason, but seeing as mma was his profession at the time made sense. His disease does give him a lot of trouble.

He has something called diverticulitis which is basically the growth of pouches on the colon/intestine walls.

Causes extreme lower body pain, inflamation, fever, was pretty much impossible for him to train at the level required to be an MMA fighter, combined with the fact the abdomen would of become an easy target for his opponents, he really had no choice but to step down from the UFC.

The WWE work will be much more manageable in regard to his training/contact which is why hes able to sign the contract that he has.

Just watching raw now. The major reason I hate cena is he never takes that stupid smile off his face. He gets his face beat in by Brock he laughs, he's having a serious in ring promo with rock, he's laughing. Kane is stalking him, beating up his mate. He laughs. This guys expression never changes. It's s**t.

Absolute brutal episode of SmackDown on par with the Xmas s**t one they did SmackDown live never works it always ****ing sucks

It's because they change smack down from being the more wrestling based B show, to trying to be a more "entertainment" style show, and it just never clicks right.

Yep was right, stooges were terrible. Funniest part of the skit was Cole saying that hogan had lost weight.

Onto smackdown. I haven't seen this weeks yet. But that show has been horrible for far too long now. Until wwe get serious about having 2 great shows every week it will always just be a 2 hour wwe heat/velocity.

For this weeks did they have the fist arena back for the special show?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that kind of slapstick comedy is long dead as a mainstream thing...can't actually believe there's really going to be a modern day 3 stooges movie :eek:

that kind of slapstick comedy is long dead as a mainstream thing...can't actually believe there's really going to be a modern day 3 stooges movie :eek:

Hollywood will remake/put out a sequel/trilogy to any old film they think will make them a quick buck.

MASSIVE :heart: for jericho the last 2 raws absolutely awesome work:thumbsu::thumbsu:

and i thought last weeks ending to smackdown was hillarious

i can remember someone pretending to be hit by a chair like del rio but cant remember who it was :confused:

MASSIVE :heart: for jericho the last 2 raws absolutely awesome work:thumbsu::thumbsu:

and i thought last weeks ending to smackdown was hillarious

i can remember someone pretending to be hit by a chair like del rio but cant remember who it was :confused:

not sure is srs

Same exact conversation my girlfriend and I had while we were watching the segment. They can't make slapstick the way that they used to. However, watching classic slapstick never gets old. :thumbsu:

Same exact conversation my girlfriend and I had while we were watching the segment. They can't make slapstick the way that they used to. However, watching classic slapstick never gets old. :thumbsu:

Marx Brothers FTW!

Heath Slater needs a massive push. He could be a new generation's Chris Jericho with a southern American flavour.

Also Big Show needs to turn heel or **** off.

As long as the 'E personally pays for my eardrum removal service.

He has something called diverticulitis which is basically the growth of pouches on the colon/intestine walls.

Causes extreme lower body pain, inflamation, fever, was pretty much impossible for him to train at the level required to be an MMA fighter, combined with the fact the abdomen would of become an easy target for his opponents, he really had no choice but to step down from the UFC.

The WWE work will be much more manageable in regard to his training/contact which is why hes able to sign the contract that he has.

Not to mention that he was misdiagnosed and chronically ill for two years and had twelve inches of his colon removed.

I'm not saying he would've been the greatest MMA fighter in history if he wasn't ill but he would've been very successful. He's unbelievably driven (mostly by money :p) and actually had the courage to go and do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back