WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fast forwarded through raw for the first time in a while.

Jericho stole the first segment. Even though Jericho was super entertaining, he didn't exactly come off as a heel. Reigns didn't seem hated but he didn't seem over either. Nobody cares about Mr Generic Kevin Owens.

It was refreshing having a match with stakes on Raw. It was a pretty good match but the pedigree on the apron looked stupid. Why does he use the pedigree if he hates Triple H? I don't really understand why we should sympathise with Rollins. Why should we care that Triple H stopped helping him win? I have no interest in seeing Triple H hogging Wrestlemania putting him over.

So much filler and crap. The cruiserweights were an awful idea. That New Day segment went far too long. I wonder how Rusev feels knowing that his entire career in WWE was based around jobbing to Cena.

So apparently Strowman is the new big thing? At least he's big. Big Show looked great, the match with Shaw will be fun.

Goldberg was great, he has an intensity the main roster guys just don't have. It's a shame the only guys over right now are from the Attitude Era.

Fast forwarded through raw for the first time in a while.

Jericho stole the first segment. Even though Jericho was super entertaining, he didn't exactly come off as a heel. Reigns didn't seem hated but he didn't seem over either. Nobody cares about Mr Generic Kevin Owens.

It was refreshing having a match with stakes on Raw. It was a pretty good match but the pedigree on the apron looked stupid. Why does he use the pedigree if he hates Triple H? I don't really understand why we should sympathise with Rollins. Why should we care that Triple H stopped helping him win? I have no interest in seeing Triple H hogging Wrestlemania putting him over.

So much filler and crap. The cruiserweights were an awful idea. That New Day segment went far too long. I wonder how Rusev feels knowing that his entire career in WWE was based around jobbing to Cena.

So apparently Strowman is the new big thing? At least he's big. Big Show looked great, the match with Shaw will be fun.

Goldberg was great, he has an intensity the main roster guys just don't have. It's a shame the only guys over right now are from the Attitude Era.

Strowman is as intimidating and real as I have seen in the E for a while, the bloke can move aswell expect him to pull out a couple big moves at WM.

Big future if booked right.

Strowman only that he is Huge Going For Him

Lol hasn't been pushed to anywhere the extent of Roman and is actually over, look what he did with SZ great feud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aside from Cena (is he a part timer anyway now?) who on the main roster right now is as over as Brock, Goldberg, Jericho or Undertaker?

AJ and the Wyatts?

Aside from Cena (is he a part timer anyway now?) who on the main roster right now is as over as Brock, Goldberg, Jericho or Undertaker?
Brock, Goldberg and Undertaker are legendary at this point.

AJ is over as *, Ambrose is very over, The Miz is over, Sami is over.

Orton is crazy over.

Most interesting Orton has been since the legend killer gimmick, I want this Wyatt family story to not end.

AJ and the Wyatts?

I guess for a heel AJ is doing okay, but still not over enough to headline a big PPV.

I wouldn't call the Wyatts over yet but it's getting better. They've got a lot of bad booking to fight through and be taken seriously again.

Brock, Goldberg and Undertaker are legendary at this point.

AJ is over as ****, Ambrose is very over, The Miz is over, Sami is over.

Ambrose is a complete bore and not a lunatic at all. He's at his ceiling and won't be able to get as over as those other top guys, same goes for Miz.

Bit of a stretch to say Zayn is over, he's just been treading water hasn't he?

Most interesting Orton has been since the legend killer gimmick, I want this Wyatt family story to not end.
I love that I have no idea which way it's going.

Wyatt and Orton turning on Harper seems most likely right at the moment, however Wyatt and Harper turning on Orton (or vice versa) is also possible as that's what everyone assumed would happened when Orton first joined the family. I could even see Harper and Orton turning on Wyatt in a "you have failed as a leader" storyline. Who knows how Rowan fits in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back